Monday 5 January 2015

Adult's poetry page 2015.

Is falling in love wrong?

Is falling in love wrong?
Well with the wrong person yes it is.
With the wrong person falling in love is a lie.
To move on is the hardest thing to when feelings are strong for the wrong person who has hurt you.
Before they hurt you and or even they hurt you.
They love you and kiss you and hold you as they really mean how they feel about you.
When that happens it's so easy to believe.
The longer you love them for the harder it is to stop loving them.
Then you start to feel bitter and angry, which makes it hard to get on with life as if you didn't know them at all.
Whether you move on to love someone else or you don't it can take a long time to get completely over the last, the pain can hurt so pain.
Before meeting the next person you need to build up your trust again, which is very hard to do. 4.1.2015


Here I am.

Here I am just come from my local pub.
Not at all drunk.
I only drank one and a half bitter.
I was only there from 10.45pm to 12.00am. 
I may well drink seven nights a week but I don't come in until the night is near enough to end.
Nothing to be please about I admit but then I could have done worse even though I could do better. 5.1.2015


LIFE AND MUSIC WITHOUT YOU.

I would have loved to have come to see you sing.
I only wish I had done now, it's too late.
No one else is you.
Brain, John and Roger are great too.
Paul Rogers is great but he will be Alright Now in Free.
Queen isn't Queen without you Freddie too.  4.10.2007

FOR MY NAN ... ARE YOU THERE.

You are there.

There's a bright star in the sky at night.
This is you, you are there.
The stars are good people like you in heaven.
You are there .....

I miss you Nan love from Sara x  19.8.2007


HOPING TO MOVE ON.

Hope is sometimes called wishful thinking.
We shouldn't build our hopes up these days.
Jobs are very hard to find so I am not missing much.
The fact I can't work, I don't know what I want to do
when I go back to college in September.
I have passed some exams which I hope will help me
with my voluntary work at Mencap.
Where do I go from here?
Where is the light in the tunnel? 19.8.2007








No comments: