Thursday 1 January 2015

Poetry Introduction to 2015


Introducing poetry 2015.

Hi everybody and Happy New year for you for 2015. Hard to believe it's that time of year again, each twelve months just gets faster and faster, mainly when you older and older doesn't it?
I want to try something a bit different with my work on here this year so let's see how it goes.What I want to do is create a poetry page for children, a poetry page for teenagers and a poetry page for adults. Just because I'm doing a children s, teenagers and adult's page doesn't mean you are restricted  to what and which one you read, that's your choice.

 To be honest without been nasty it can be very to please peoples' interest so I am sorry if my writing gets rather dull at times, I try to make it as interesting or even as possible but it's not that easy. Like I have said in many of my poems may be not in so many words just random thoughts go through my my mind that I can't express any other way. Also the joy of poetry is to share those thoughts with others which could mean readers or and other poets. I may not always have time to reply but your comments always matter whether or not they seem  fair in my opinion or not. In case you would like to email your views sarajgorman@gmail.com
As much as I enjoy what I do it can be hard to please everyone so I do my best write about all kinds of subject, well things I know anyway and do my research on the things I don't.

What is poetry?

Poetry is an art of language.
Poetry is a way of words.
Poetry is thoughts that come from the mind.
Thoughts of expression.
Thoughts of communication.
Writing than talking.
Poetry is talent.
You write how you see things as well as drawing and painting.
Word can be expressed in stories, novels, plays and etc. 1.1.2015

Happy New Year 2015.

Now we have blown away 2014.
2015 on New Year's day is blowing the hangovers away.
It's a winter dull and grey New Year's day.
Christmas and New Year seems like a long Bank holiday yet it come and goes so quickly.
As the old year goes, you wake up to the 1st January except things to change but they don't as if you except to see a different world. 1/1/2015

Now it's New Year's day. 

New it's New Year I recovering from plenty of beer on New Year's eve.
The future is so unknown.
Close the door on yesterday and look to today.
We just need to get the winter out the way.
The days and nights are far too short.
New Year's day is quiet because people are recovering from the night before. 1/1/2015

New year is here: January is here.

We wake up the 1st January New Year's day 2015 blowing up a windy storm.
Every twelve months seem to fly by faster the older you get.
Now I'm recovering from New Year's eve the rainy storm is changing from light to dark.
Roll on the spring when we hear the birds sing, winter is such a depressing thing. 1.1.2015

So I need to make a new start.

I need to make a new start this new year with this blog with my poems, stories, reports and etc.
I want children, teenagers and adults to have their own poetry page.
It's hard to believe we have been in the 2000s now for fifteen years. 1.1.2015

I miss you more than just on New Year's day.

I miss you enough as it is without not been able to chat to you online but I understand we will online again in time.
It's so sad to know your in hospital mainly on New Year's day.
Even though we live so far apart we will be together soon again some day.
When your in love soon isn't soon enough but then it will be worth the wait.
New Year's day is even more cold without you.
The wind and the rain is all too much. 1.1.2015 - 2.1.2015




No comments: