Sunday 7 June 2015

Poems back for a change.

You were right to end it how you did.
You were right to end it how you did even though it’s broke our heart.
Like I said there are times in life the truth hurts and we have to face what we don’t want to face.
Our feelings were too strong towards each other to face the fact that things weren't going to work out for us but I don't know about you, I have no regrets trying otherwise we wouldn't have known.
All the same we should have thought harder through but I did then we wouldn't know one another if we had have thought through sooner.
We should have thought living too far apart would rip us apart but we were too much in love to face the truth.
Even though it’s over I’m still facing the truth, how long will take I don’t know.
I’m not refusing to be your friend but I just need time to come to terms with not being your lover.
I will write my poems, which may help come to terms with it all a bit a quicker, I can say till I write.
I know you were right to leave me this way.
It may not feel right now but it will as time goes on.
I know there’s no easy way but time can only say.
We both need to come to terms with the way we feel for another. S.J Gorman 7.6.2015

Thank you.
Thank you for your kindness.
Thank you for your love.
Thanks for the time we had together it was great while it lasted.
I’m so sad to lose you but so happy I tried to be with you.
I have no regrets for trying but as hard as it is, I must do the hard bit and that is move on.
It wouldn’t have been good to carry on even though we wanted to carry on.
Believe me I have been through a lot worse pain, fall down and got back up again so I can do again.
So another bites the dust, I’m not looking for love again, if it’s going happen again, love can find me this time.
You never know your turn could come again, you never know someone new and local to you.
Only hope she doesn’t hurt you otherwise she will have me to answer to even though you and me will never go back to how we were.
You never someone will love you as much as I love you and wanted to carrying loving you but hopeful she will live a lot closer to you.

I hope you find someone who loves you for you like I do not what she can get out of you. S.J Gorman 7. 6.2015


Everything I touch.
Everything I touch, in time it turns to rust.
You took my heart then throw it all away.
Back in the day you were my lover and best friend for a lot of years.
You were my world nothing no one else mattered, how selfish could be to lose myself so many people because of you?
I gave 100 % of my time because that’s what I wanted was you but then I guess I drove to be the person you were towards me without realizing it.
To think at one time I used to think you were so special but now I hate your cuts.
It was the biggest mistake I ever made.
You filled my life with happiness so I thought then you filled my life with bitterness and emptiness.
In the end you tore my world apart and broke my trust towards other men.
We have now split nearly eight years and I am still trying to build my life back up again after the damage you put me through.
If only I wasn't so love blind for all those years.
I never listened to anyone I thought I knew all.
In my mind no one could say a bad word against you but my word they were so right and I was so wrong.
I was wrong to carry on with you for so long until over loaded myself with pain from you. 7.6.2015


How could you?
How could you?
How dare you?
Walk out and come back in my life as if nothing happened.
It happened so many times I'm a lot then sure, it’s not happening anymore.
I’m a lot more than sure I don't love you anymore.
You don't want me back for me; you want me back to be your victim of love. S.J Gorman 7.6.2015


Enough is enough.

Sorry to say I was wrong to take you back again I have to be honest and sorry if the truth is wrong.
Knowing you have the same reason as before fair enough you should not have had me asked back, I should have know not to take you back.
I did refuse for a while but my mistake was giving to you.
Sorry to say there's no going back, there's only so much I can take.
I may live too many miles away which makes sense while you ended but you should have stuck to your word and I shouldn't have gone back despite of how we may feel.
You keep saying you want to put stop to it before we hurt each other so stick to your.
If there's no future for us then put a stop altogether before things go too that mistake I made before I knew.
Sorry to say this but we need to face the truth.
None of us are getting any younger but never think you did me wrong but both of us have to been honest with each other.
To be cure to kind then let's part completely no matter how is hard is otherwise our lives could be never ending rolling coaster.  
Sorry to hurt you but we need to do something about this before it's too late otherwise we could no where.
All same thanks so much for the time together I have no reason to hate you but it just didn't work out to how we hoped so let's think about this carefully whether we both like it or not.
Just remember there's not just one us hurting but both of us and we both need to come to terms.
I will be sorry to say that I have only just got over been hurt before but that was a lot worse hurt but now sorry to say I don't need it anymore.
You may not have meant hurt but more i am disappointed than hurt because of what I have been through before but not the only reason I was hoping for a happy future with but like I have been I have built hopes up too much, shouldn't have done.
Sorry I hoped for too much, i will learn to hope too much with anyone in future. 23.8.2015


The truth hurts.

My last ex hated me writing poems at the time which was very strange to how I was feeling at the time, I guess at the time he understand how much I loved him but that's his loss, now I can't stand the sight of him.
He once said if Mum dies I won't have anything to do with you again.
Through years when his Mum died he didn't want me to walk away but in time I did because of the way he treated me.
It was hard because I didn't want to walk away from his Mum she did nothing wrong he but they both lived in the same house.
This was one the reasons why it took so long to get over plus the years we were together.
His Mum did me no harm I miss her and she was a good friend and despite been his Mum she stuck for me more so than for him but how much of a great friend she was it was hard for me to walk away from him even though I did in end.
So sad it was I found myself waiting to walk away from him when his Mum died, still that's by the by,
After such a battle to leave him you came into my life therefore I thought I was over him but stopped loving him because he gave me so much pain to stop loving him.
Like said on the phone it's now hard not to feel in love with you because you gave me no pain only that I'm hurt lose you but all the same that's way it is, i shouldn't surprise through the things I have gone through before.
All the same I can't go through on and off whatever the reason.
Sorry about the truth hurting but I need to get over you like I had to get over the others even though you have done no wrong.
Poetry may be the only way can express myself. 23.8.2015



No comments: