Monday 2 January 2017

More about my diaries

Friday 14th January 1994, I wrote about moving back to Wolverhampton from Wales and Shropshire. At the time I was looking forward to because over Wales and Shropshire I was out in the sticks which is hard for people like myself who can't drive. I was looking forward to having a social life and a new career. I was also very young at the time. It happened just before Christmas 1993. My Mother sorted me a house but I lived at my Aunty Vicki's while I was waiting for that to happen then I lived with my Grandmother for a short while.
Not long before I moved into my house I started Bilston college studying English and I have been on many schemes going on different work placements, some I liked some I didn't.
The year 2000 was the first journal I wrote, which was another Christmas present off my Mother in 1999. It's a journal I will keep for life because I know I was one of us lucky ones to see a new century. I know it was just another century and another number year but generations to come will be reading about a different way of living. They will never experience our way of living : we won't experience theirs. Life is full of the unknown yet it doesn't do to know everything. There must be shocks and surprises yet to be excepted.
My weak spot was hoping for romantic      

No comments: