Monday 15 February 2021

Mindful poems 2021

 Our time will come.

Our time will come when the time is right.

We don't need to prove we love one another because we know we do.

We have a way of showing it without us feeling but we do.

We show it in expression and we know we both care for one another.

We know we mean a lot to one another and no else in the way we do.

We know we can trust one another because we are us, meaning ourselves to one another.

We give one another each other strength and even just on video chat and even though we have not met in person yet.

No one is hiding anything from one another.

We didn't go out to find one another, we just happen to love one another more than friends.

We get through the good and bad days, nights, and times together.

We always know how to keep one another sane.

We never give up on one another.

We fall down and pick each other up again.

We are so grateful to have one another in each other's lives.

We know none of us are perfect because no one is.

When it comes down to it, we are the ones for one another but we are no better or worse than anyone.

We are just keeping strong.


I haven't forgotten.

I haven't forgotten how it feels to be afraid.

I haven't forgotten what it feels like to lonely.

I haven't forgotten what it feels like to feel stressed.

I haven't forgotten what it feels like to be sad.

I haven't forgotten what it is like to feel worried.

These things I still feel now but not as much as I used to but I haven't forgotten. 


You make me happy. 


I only have to see your face and I smile before you say and do anything.

I only have to hear you laugh and I laugh too.

Somehow someway you turn my world around. 

I love you so much, you are my world. 


Mental health

Mental health isn't all black and white.

Under the smile and laughing are sadness, tears, and fears.

Under sadness and tears is smiling and laughing. 

Fear hurts so bad, which is a worry, scary, panic, which can cause you to walk away from others then become strong. 

Mind.

What is the mind thinking?

What is the mind saying?

Time to fight with the mind and leaving the past behind.

Making the negative become positive.

Is life as bad as it seems?

What is the worst and best thing that can happen?

People just need to end their pain, not their lives. 

We were born to live our lives.


January, February blues.


Shelving freezing snow and ice like a piece of glass that will smash.

Shaking freezing cold hands.

Freezing cold fog.

Crisis of lockdown Coronavirus.

Dull days and dark nights.

No open arms to keep us warm.

Grey dull sky, noo blue sky and sun.

Coronavirus lockdown is one of the greatest depression of all wars. 

We are working to bring on that bright light at the end of this dark tunnel. 


It's not all in one's head.

No, it's not in your head, you're not alone.

The mind tends to overthink or not at all.

There's no shame or guilt.

No one should judge anyone.

You are not alone in these negative thoughts.

You need people to understand why you think, feel and behave as you do. 

You need to think and speak freely to anyone without them telling others unless you say so or and for your health and safety, even then there are only certain people they can tell.






No comments: