Saturday 13 February 2021

Valintine's day and every other day isn't just about love but friendship too.

 Keeping in touch, we are still here.


Valentine's day and every other day isn't just about love but friendship too.

Nearly twelve months now since the Covanvirus lockdown took us away from one another but for most of us not completely away as we have been contacting one another if not just by phone or and letter, online. 

Not all of us have been that lucky.

Let's hang in there, okay nothing can be the same as it was but we won't be like this forever.

If you can contact one another please do to let one another know you're hopefully okay.

Yes, we all know that this strange time can have a huge effect on mental but do keep in touch if you can to try and keep one another sane whatever friendship or and relationship you may have. 


Everyone is locked down. 

Everyone is locked down as the world is dark but not all black and white, it's down to us to make it bright.

How can we go on through this lockdown without going out of our minds?

Missing family, friends, etc even though most of us are contacting them online. 

Watching the films, soap on youtube, Netflix, etc. 

Learning and working online.

Keeping busy to help us keep positive as we can. 


A love worth waiting for.

I do more than like you, I love you so much.

Together we make two.

We were never out to find one another, I made you Admin my groups on Facebook, then you were my friend, then we liked one another more and not looked back.

For nearly over two years we have been talking video chat but not met face to face yet.

No rush because when that day comes it will be a love worth waiting for.


You make my days and nights. 


If you would like to be the boiling hot sun and I will be the freezing cold rain, ice, and snow.

You will never set but you being hot and me being cold, then we become warm. 

For once in my life, you are my first and the last to come to me.

I never thought of being love in with you until you told me you loved me the first time and we have not looked back since. 

Okay, we have had no chance to kiss but that moment will be worth waiting for whenever it is.

For once I have no fear of distrust. 


No comments: