Saturday 7 May 2022

Dyspraxia awareness part 4

 ·                     We have powerful and creative imagination in our daydreams.

·                     We are very keen learner’s despite of finding learning hard, nothing stops us.

·                     We have good long-term memories.

·                     We can create for eg, creative writing art painting and drawing. 

The causes of Dyspraxia.

As far as I know Dyspraxia is cause by lack of orgxen to the brain at birth or when a baby is born too early. I think this can be linked to epilepsy or and a stroke. I think are many other causes of Dyspraxia.

 

Different forms of Dyspraxia.

It sounds as if the world has a lot to learn about Dyspraxia, which is hardly surprising as it is a hard disability to understand and explain. Just because I am Dyspraxia, does not mean I know everything about it. In my respects the world knows more than me. What I do know is how it has affected my life. I am glad to say now it has opened now. There may have been thousands of children in my school, I would have been aware, but I doubt it. I know what it has been like to feel so alone even though you are more than likely not. Bullying never seems to stop because you look and or seem different to other children. Even by adults you are so misunderstood because quite rightly even adult expects to see a normal child, whatever normal is at the end of the day. Putting yourself in the shoes of parents, life can be a jigsaw puzzle for them when their child is slow at learning or and they know what their disabilities and health problems are.

Movements are to do with Motor skills, Co-oration, and balance. For eg; opening a tin with a can opener.
Language is speech how we sound, make ourselves understood, and misunderstood mostly the cases are.
Perception is Understanding and or misunderstanding others, messages, the world around us and etc.
It's more likely possible to have all of those forms of Dyspraxia as I have found all those things hard throughout my life. Having said that when you have a good many other disabilities it can be hard to say what causes what. For eg, I could either have Asperger Syndrome or and ADHD, Dyslexia, Epilepsy as well Dyspraxia. could have one form of Dyspraxia, two, or all three. I know what I read about Dyspraxia sounds like me.

 

Sometimes when I am speaking, I find it hard to sallow when I speak therefore no understands me. I have always had problems with my tongue, teeth and lips which goes very dry as the skin becomes loose. Even though I feed myself, I am still 

No comments: