Saturday 7 May 2022

Dyspraxia awareness part 5

 very messy eater. As a very small child I found very hard grip a knife and fork I think food used to go everywhere other than my mouth over the floor everywhere, although I don't see how I've always loved my food too much and ate too much.


Some words I may say may not come out correct but may not be far off, otherwise I'm well misunderstood. Sometimes I may talk too quiet in case I do not sound like how I want to sound like. Yet when I am sure of myself it works opposite; I can be too loud.  

 

 

 

 

 

 



Some famous people with Dyspraxia.

Daniel Radcliffe who plays Harry Potter, David Bailey who takes pictures, Florence Welch, Hannah McDonnell actor, Helen Burns character out of Jane Eyre, Samuel Taylor Coleridge poet, CK Chester, Ern  Est Hemingway, Jack Kerouac, and George Orwell wrote.

Dyspraxia needs to be taken seriously as it is a hidden physically learning difficulty and it is not noticed a lot, it is a lifelong–term condition that affects people physically and mentally. It should not stop people from living their lives with the right support when needed. Dyspraxia slows people down with everyday skills mainly physical skills, which makes it hard for us to complete tasks, work, etc at the same time as other people unless we have the right support to do so. It is not always understood because the fact most people with Dyspraxia can walk and talk part from we may find it hard to explain ourselves to people very well or and we may stutter, the learning Difficulty is very much hidden.

However,’ it is important to accept the unexcepted with all disabilities and all problems including Dyspraxia, lots of people with the same problems aren’t all necessary the same as one another but that is likely to vary. I can only speak for myself having being Dyspraxia myself, what I face may not be the same for everyone who faces the learning difficulty and long-life term condition.

I think and feel it is important for a young to get a lot and the right support from the start off life so skills can come as easy as possible for them, but some may need more support than others. 

No comments: