Sunday 18 October 2015

Study advice.

As you may well be aware when I do a session in class I haven't got a great deal of time when is why I have put the handouts on here and plus the fact I don't work at the University all that often. That doesn't mean I don't take my work seriously because I do. I am not only looking out for people with disabilities and health problems but I am also interested in what you guys have learned and doing the best I can to see that you guys do well for yourselves.  This gives you your own time to study till I am at the University next. Saying that I started writing this website back in 2007 , which is long before I started working for the University as often as I am now.

When it comes to study advice what I am trying to cover now is research and reference. Just because most of us are online these days it doesn't mean everyone is so those of you who are online if you know anyone who is studying in the same University or even in your class try to  keep them up date with anything they may not be able to get access to as far as the studying is concerned like for example someone who not online needing to know things off  this website. There is library access but as there is so much online it's possible it could be limited. As you are aware that there are book in the shops and online about disabilities and health problems but prices can vary to what you can and can't affront. One of the things I'd like to think you as in your groups is that all help each other but not too much because learning is also about learning yourselves as well so try to keep it as a balance if you can. Not just that, like I said after the Benefit cuts session on Wednesday I would like to be able to plan for you guys to meet the 2nd and 3rd year, which will need to check with Lynne, Mick and Steven first.

Forms of research.

  • Online
  • Books
  • Each other
  • Yourself
  • sarajgorman@gmail.com 
  •    http://www.grammarly.com/blog/2014/5-tips-for-editing-your-own-work/
 


No comments: