Thursday 29 October 2015

Awareness of the Learning Disability Advocacy group.



Learning Disability Advocacy group.

Tim Hodge my partner will be 2nd manger and admin of this group and Jen will be a relief manager and admin.
Those of you who were added to the Disabled Advocacy group that was ran by my old profile will the Learning Disability group is a replacement of the last group but more to it.
I am sorry to say I guess I have bored you the safety rules because of me going away for Christmas as I said but it’s for everyone’s safety, plus I dare say a fair few members may come to join us, if Tim or and Jen are free to add them. I will myself if I get access to my new face book profile while I am away.
Just to let you know guys that I have created this group for a purpose that purpose is for you enjoy it safely. Please make use of the group! It isn’t just about the safety rules; it’s about disabilities, health problems and Advocacy.
 Please add post, videos and reports that are to do with disabilities, health problems and Advocacy. How can you empower someone with disabilities and health problems to have their rights, voice heard and etc with the right support?
Take a look at things like the PCP Person Centered planning.
Invite professions and Advocates along but let’s know beforehand so they can learn about the balance of people with disabilities and health problems having the balance between independence and support.

Hi professions who work in the field of Learning Disability and Mental Health student and trained, this includes the students I teach such as the Learning Disability nurses. This could be a change to learn off other people with disabilities and health problems the awareness of disabilities and health problems, even Mental Health problems as well.

For over the last year I have been running a Disabled Advocacy group Face book, which I started a year after I became and Advocacy worker. The reason why it has took till now to make you aware is because now my numbers of members of the group have grown so therefore I am trying to grow the purpose of the group into Learning Disability and Mental Awareness as well as General Advocacy, this is where you could learn off other people with disabilities and health problems as well as myself. As you may well know it’s hard for people with disabilities and health problems to access employment, once the purposes of this group isn’t only here Advocacy but for those who want to raise awareness of Learning disability and Health problems to such profession as yourself.
I have asked the members of the group and I have had four agreements so far if they would be happy for me to invite such professions as yourself to our group so you can learn about Learning Disability and Mental Health awareness on all topics that people with disabilities and health problems face compared to other people as far as the barriers are concern. One example I have already raised is employment where there’s a lot barriers around there.
Please be aware that there may be family members, parents, parent, friends and partners of people with disabilities and health problems by their choice if they want them to become members with them as well as people like yourselves who work in the field of Learning Disability and Mental Health. 

I will not accept any crime, abuse, threading, swearing, falling out, no viruses, no hacking or discrimination in any group I run thank you.
Hi profession who work in the field of Learning Disability and Mental Health student and trained. This could be a change to learn off other people with disabilities and health problems the awareness of disabilities and health problems, even Mental Health problems as well.
For over the last year I have been running a Disabled Advocacy group Face book, which I started a year after I became and Advocacy worker. The reason why it has took till now to make you aware is because now my numbers of members of the group have grown so therefore I am trying to grow the purpose of the group into Learning Disability and Mental Awareness as well as General Advocacy, this is where you could learn off other people with disabilities and health problems as well as myself. As you may well know it’s hard for people with disabilities and health problems to access employment, once the purposes of this group isn’t only here Advocacy but for those who want to raise awareness of Learning disability and Health problems to such profession as yourself.
I have asked the members of the group and I have had four agreements so far if they would be happy for me to invite such professions as yourself to our group so you can learn about Learning Disability and Mental Health awareness on all topics that people with disabilities and health problems face compared to other people as far as the barriers are concern. One example I have already raised is employment where there’s a lot barriers around there.
If I get more agreements than disagreements then you are invited to our group. Please respect the members of the group’s wishes if I get more disagreements, if that happens in respect of my group sorry to say you won’t be invited but please be patience with us, I will let know either way as soon as I get lot of my replies off my members thanks you. If a lot of the group don’t agree they will have their own private reasons why not so please respect thank you.
Please be aware that there may be family members, parent, parent, friends and partners of people with disabilities and health problems by their choice if they want them to become members with them as well as people like yourselves who work in the field of Learning Disability and Mental Health.     

Here is a new update of the safety rules as this is a new group running from a new Face book profile.
·       Since most people have said there’s been a good many people who have had internet hacking on Face book plus myself with the viruses I had on pc.
·       This has now made me a little stricter than I was on the groups on my old profile. It may sound harsh of me but it’s for all our safety.
·       When I write these rules it doesn’t mean I distrust you but new members could join us as time goes on. We can never judge someone before we know them but anyone could be anyone.
·       This is a Learning Disability Advocacy group to do with disabilities, health problems and Advocacy.
·       Advocacy is to balance empower and support to the rights of the lives of people with disabilities and health problems.
·       Don’t ask someone to the group unless they, myself, Tim or and Jen are aware. (Please let us know.)
·       No bullying or hate crime, if you face any of this off anyone in this group please report to me, Tim or Jen, then they will be removed.
·       Nothing sexual in post, videos or writing, you can raise awareness of learning disabilities, health problems and sexual health through.
·       No advertising product.
·       No talk of drugs unless it’s certain awareness of disabilities and health problems.
·       No poin pictures to the group any member’s profile, if member of this group does anything on your profile we give rights to report it to us then we will remove them.
·       If by any chance to you have very strong dislike towards someone and they are bugging you that much, please leave the group in respect of the other members, you don’t have to give a reason unless you want to.
·       I will not accepting no falling out in groups I run, report the person to us if they are causing you any harm in any way, sharp and form.

·       If you are aware of anyone breaking these rules please let us know thank you.

No comments: