Saturday 5 June 2021

Fighting mind

 You are long gone and long for forgotten. 

You once thought you would break my mind so did I at the time but it may well have felt like, now no more.

At one time it seemed hard to think of you out of my life now I cannot think about you back in it.

You may have hurt me at the time but without thinking about it, I turned to write words not to have the credit of the world but to keep me going strong from all you put me through. 

Remember once you read my words, you first told me they could be songs, then you went mad about me writing about you, little it clicked to me to think at the time, well you are mad about me writing about you because the truth hurts you. 

One thing that my experience with you has given even though in a big way it was a huge mistake but good thing it's given me is the voice to open myself up and I don't need to be famous and earning millions to do that.

To start with for years, I wrote many words about you but I don't write as many words about you now, my words now are mostly on other topics. 


Lockdown is war with viruses. 

Lockdown is war, no more lockdown, please!

Health and safety guarding yes, lockdown no! 

People need to work to live.

We know life won't be the same as it was but social distance, masks, vaccines and etc to health and safeguard as much as possible.

Stop wrapping us up in cotton wool and making our stay-at-home 24.7 to a point of fearing lockdown rules to go out part from the shops! 

When I say this, these things in limits as most people have reasons to not have the vaccine, certain health problems, etc.

Complete lockdown war is a huge effect on Mental health.

Have rules yes but don't go too ott, don't confuse us by changing them too quickly, etc! 


No idea why this happens?

Whether this is something that happens or not it's not a nice feeling when it does.

Not sure how to say this, but most people may think I am crazy and mad, maybe not, maybe I am not alone on this one.

I have no reason to be angerly, upset, sad, down, low, anxious, etc I just am. 

I really don't think I should be saying this because most likely most people are in the same boat. 

I don't understand why without a reason, it makes no sense but it happened.

Got up yesterday, turned on my pc, and made myself a cuppa, my normal thing, and then just broke down in tears for no reason, which is rarely a normal thing these days but it used to be a long time ago.

No one has upset me and no one has done anything wrong. 

I am sure it will pass but it's a case when and sure I am not alone. 

When I used to feel like this when I was young, I used to go up into my bedroom where no one can see me in case people thought I was out of my mind.

 These days I would like to think no one is alone on this one and no one thinks anyone is out of their mind.

 If this happens to anyone, why should anyone need to find where no one is about when feeling this way? 




No comments: