Sunday 6 June 2021

More about for disabilitie & all problems and awareness everyday

  Just as I thought I have dated this group but I don't think I have yet to what I want to achieve. As we know this group is called disabilities & all problems and everyday awareness, which is all problems as well as disability and Mental health, which means we can raise awareness of everything that we know about, face ourselves or know others than face things like cancer, stroke, etc anything everything well.

It is hugely shocking how much awareness has happened over the years but we still have a long way to go. I am 52 this year and the reason why I am telling you this, most of you may of already so sorry if I am saying something you know already. In the 70s and 80s, most of the 90s we were aware, to be honest. Sorry if I word this wrongly We only know such illnesses as Cancer and Stroke in the elderly, it was never known as far as I knew in children, teenagers, young people, and even people say 50 to 70. Yet myself as a small child, my Mother spotted a very small lump in my throat, well next, which I was about as you as maybe 4 and a half up until I guess I was about 7. She took me to the GPS at the time, they didn't know what it was and they varied to do anything, they thought at the time was a very little cyst, it was there but never caused me any harm. Years later, when I was 23, I was on work experience at an Elderly people's home. At lunchtime one day I was the staff and I had some dinner, which was strewed and I was struggling to swallow the meat from there I decided to make an appointment with my go, which was about November 1992. At the start of December, I had my first operation, spent a week in the hospital, then on hospital appointment after Xmas the following year, they told me and my Mum it was cancer but luckily it didn't spread but I had to have an operation to remove the limp gland and I had 15 days treatment of radiography. I am pleased to say awareness. I am pleased to say awareness of cancer, stroke, etc, has grown to what it was but we still have a long way to go so keep raising it to try to help others better treatment lives, etc.
In some cases, it may be most things need to be treated sooner. In my case, I was treated, health professional was great when I did get a treat but even though I live to tell you what happened I still could have been treated sooner than I was, which makes say let's learn lessons for others of all ages, for now, and in the future.

No comments: