Thursday 3 June 2021

My mind is talking.

 

We don't see ourselves as special we just want success.

 We are just writing words. 

You don't need to see our untidy handwriting anymore, we just type words that come from the mind.

If you feel we make no sense, don't read our work.

If you feel we cannot spell then don't sell. 

We just keep typing all the same. 

If you see mistakes, things missing we may not see then correct them. 

Do not fail us as we will use dictionaries if we are aware we have made spelling mistakes. 

Our handwriting can improve so let's keep writing. 


The mind is fearing the worse,  the best two words hard to shift is, what if? 

Everything I wonder about is, what if something whether it's positive or negative.

What is the best thing in the world that can possibly happen?

What is the worse thing in the world that can possibly happen?

I fear and wonder it all the time, but one can never fear the best thing only the worst.

Like some things are a risk to try or and not to try. 

Shall I turn, left, center or right.

Shall I stay in or go out tonight? 

Not always the case depending on what but just some things are wrong or even right whatever you do and don't, life can be full of hard choices and questions to the mind. 

Not everything is known until it happens or even not in many cases. 

Like your thinking over and over again, what if, what if, the risk of what if? 

The risk of the world crashing down on us, what if? 

You can do this, no you cannot.

Nothing is known until you try but not knowing if it's a risk or not.

If the world crashes down on you, can it be fixed?

What the hell I need to go one way or the other or I will be asking questions forever.


Writing as I talk.

My mind never shuts up, talking all the time but then it goes blank for a long time, which makes no sense at all.

When it talks it says anything and everything most is a load of rubbish, that no one will publish.

I just write what's on my mind at each time. 

If you feel it makes no sense let me know, I won't show it anymore. 

I just keep on writing till it does make sense.

Go away voice stop telling me to make that choice. 

Stop giving me fear.

Stop telling me I am good for nothing and no one. 

You can do nothing.

You can go nowhere.

You have no confidence.

You have no self-esteem if you know what I mean.

Stop telling me this voice because I am me. 


Stop telling me. 

Stop me I am worth nothing because I am worth something. 

Stop asking me why I am here when I cannot answer myself. 

Myself and no one is to blame for the reasons I am here if there are any. 

I am here and I deserve to be equal to everyone on the planet.

Let's not let society get the better of me and those who are the same if not similar.

We all have strengths and weaknesses like everyone. 


Words just come from the mind. 

There is no style.

There is no talent.

There is no poetry.

Just words coming through my mind.

There are no chasing dreams.

Just let me keep writing and let dreams chase me if they are going to.

Say what you think and mean now if you're going to, not when I leave this world.

My words are nothing special just my thoughts about life.

I don't have to have full attention, I just write, alright. 

Just because I write on my website doesn't mean I accept full applause. 

I just tell people my thoughts for them to write theirs if they so wish. 

Think freely, there's no offense taken to those who think I talk rubbish and those who think I do not. 


No comments: