Friday 20 February 2015

Learning disability, mental health and talent.

YOU CAN'T CHANGE WHAT'S HAPPENED NOW YOU HAVE DONE IT.

You can't mend what has been broken.
Mark David Chapman, it's too late to say you're sorry because you have already done the damage.
John Lennon hoped to be Jesus Christ and come back to live.
Let's be honest  is there life after death?
Even there was life after death John Lennon would have been haunting you Mark David Chapman.

Do you believe in Jesus Christ?

YOU CAN'T CHANGE WHAT'S HAPPENED NOW YOU HAVE DONE IT.
Do you think he will come back to live?
May be Jesus will but John Lennon won't.
Do you believe in hell on earth but peace in heaven?
That wasn't the way John Lennon saw it.

John Lennon believes in peace on earth.
I know answers are unknown what the truth is so who know what and not to believe.
I was 11 years old in the class room when Mr Stoll told me and many other children at the time of the bad news of John Lennon's death.
I can still hear Mr Stoll telling us now 30 odd years on.
The peace John was hoping for on earth I hope he gets in heaven. 8.12.2007 - 5.7.2013

John Lennon.

John Lennon was a young hippie in the 1960s.
He believed in peace not war.
He would not be happy with the world been any other way than peace not war.
Today he'd be rolling in his grave if he saw knew what a mess the world is today.
John always rewarded brave people.
He wrote great song and poetry.
He drew and painted lovely pictures.
He was a very clever man.
The sad thing was that he did not die in people but with a bang.
Everyone guessed that John Lennon wanted to die at a peaceful grand old age with no pain but just in his sleep. 31.1.2001
  Chocolate and love.
Any food is a passion if you love it.
Chocolate is my love.
If can help it I never I have too much chocolate even though I love it.
Too much chocolate sends me dizzy with too much love.
I become greedy then I want more and more.
I'd rather wait until I get to eat chocolate, which tastes better if I don't eat with often. 10.3.2012

Nothing and nobody I love loves me.
Nothing and nobody I love loves me.
Chocolate
Curry
Men
Beer
Too much curry I'm off to the toilet every five minutes.
When I eat too much chocolate the taste is lovely but I go dizzy with a headache and it's bad for my teeth.
When I drink too much beer I get drunk its fun, it's the hangover in the morning that hurts.
Men break my heart if I see them too much. 10.3.2012

Frozen
The winter is frozen cold without your love.
Even though you saw me on my birthday, it was still not easy to see you again after the text message before my birthday.
Since then my world has been empty without you.
On the night of my birthday I didn't know what to say to you as I froze.
Although I faced you, I felt hurt inside, even though you told me the reason why.
Even now my feelings towards you are still here my dear.
I want to accept what you want; I don't want to give you a hard time.
The hardest thing for me is to get you off my mind. 5.11.2012

Now what?
How can I forget you when I know I should?
If only I knew how you felt about me.
If only I knew how you'd react to my poems.
Were both of us just a dream, if not why can't I get you out of my head?
Nothing seems to be happening now.
Was I just reading things when I read your text or was I just having a nightmare?
Something doesn't feel right inside of me.
Why do I feel so empty inside?
Nothing seems the same anymore, 5.11.2012

How can I forget?

How can I forget when we first met?
I didn't have a thought in the world.
I never took a great of notice of you been there yet I was facing another heartache.
Even when I sat next to you for the first time the thought of love wasn't on my mind.
Little did I realise that I'd even get talking to you.
Little did I realise that I'd get to like you like I still do now.
Little did I realise that you would become interested in me at the time.
Soon as I felt the same as you did, I never wanted it to end.
Suddenly you don't feel the same way anymore now this is what I find hard to get used to. 5.11.2012

How did you feel about me?
How did you feel about me in the beginning?
 Was it different to how you feel now?
If only I didn't still love you like I do.
In time I will get through this just like I have had with others in my past life; it will just take its own time to get used to you not being mine anymore.
Both of us have gone through this pain alone.
Not really me when I can turn to my pen, paper, computer and poetry. 6.11.2012
May be if I say nothing to you.

May be if I say nothing at all to you.
You won't know how I feel about the break up.
This is why I accept your feelings and your thoughts.
The good was that nothing was said to anyone when we were together.
 I'm here to share your thoughts and feelings if you want me to in hopes that we are still here for one another the same as what we were.
Our love was a secret to the world so is our break up. 6.11.2012 


It was never to be.

I know I don't know what you are thinking.
The tears inside me I can't cry.
I know it hurts me to know that I'll never be yours again.
I thought you were the one for me but how wrong was I?
Where do I go now?
How do you think I should think and feel?
May be I shouldn't care less but the problem is that I do.
If only I could clear you out of my mind.
If only I could tell you how I think and feel with you thinking and feeling the same way. 6.11.2012 
I feel so low.
I feel so low and empty without you.
How did I meet you?
How did I fall for you?
How did I get myself in this state?
Why did I build up my hopes that you were the one for me?
I remember I was going through with heartache with someone else when I first met you.
Now feel the same now as I did then.
It never seems to end.
I don't want anyone but you.
Now I have tell myself that in time I will meet someone new just as I had to when I broke up with all the other lovers.
This is hard to believe to how I feel now, 6.11.2012

Don't think because I'm alone.
Only because I'm alone doesn't mean I'm free to love anyone for a long time.
As far your mind works, I'm not a free woman because you don't know I'm single.
I want to move forward not back in my life.
I don't need you to mess my head around anymore.
Now I'm staying away from you.
Don't think because I'm alone that I'm coming back into your life because I'm not.
I will make sure that you won't know whether I'm single or not.
I'm keeping away from you so you don't get your chance to love and hurt me again.
Love, you don't even know what the word love means.
May be I am lonely but it's better than being with you to hurt me all over again like you so many times before.
How many chances do you want?
If you think I am wasting the rest of my life on you, then the news is bad for you.
I'm not giving you anymore chances for you to love me to hurt me again.
I find it hard to forgive and forget what you did to me.
Why should I forgive you at all?
I used to find it hard to stop loving now I find it hard to love you again.
Why would I want to try to love you again after what you put me through?
Now I just have no trust in you yet once I believed in you so much.
I should never have gone back to you; I should have known better to not give you another chance.
I may well now be single, which could be for a long time but not forever, I believe I will met someone better than you one day.
The longer I am single the more he will be worth the wait as well as the date.
I don't want to love you for you to hurt me again.
You confused my mind and messed with my head with your silly mind games not knowing whether you wanted me or not.
I want someone who knows what and who he wants.
Now you have lost your chance to love me again.

I feel nothing for you anymore.
You never loved me and cared for me as much as I did for you.
You didn’t love me as much as I thought you did.
You didn’t love me at all.
I can’t believe I loved a man for 13 and a half years on and off who didn’t love me.
Our relationship was based on you lying about your feelings towards me.
I was too blind to disbelieve about the way you feel about me.
Now that it’s time for me to move on.
It's time to stop turning up on your door step. 5.11.2012 -18.11.2012

  Percy Bysshe Shelly.

Shelly who loved the water yet he married Mary Shelley who wrote Frankincense.
It's hard to think about Frankincense coming out of water.
How strange to know that Shelly ended his life drowning in water yet his body was burned under ground with his ashes all over him.
May be Shelley's body may have gone to sea with his wife Mary if she didn't lie next to Frankincense. 9.12.2012

Hiding pain with a smile.

Sometimes the world can know too much about you.
Sometimes we should be free to have our secrets and cope alone with whatever goes wrong.
Drinking may not be the answer but tears are too locked in the eyes to cry.
Keeping ones' self busy is keeping ones' self going.
Now it's too easy to fear the future.
Not wanting to be alone but not having to deal with disappointed ended love.
It's hard to know what you do and don't want let alone what's going to happen.
Try not to think about it, just get on with it with a smile.
May be it's easy to smile but hard to stop thinking about you.
No matter how I try I find my feelings for you are hard to go. 9.12.2012
Time is passing by.

When I look at the world everyone is in love but not everyone.
Now I realise I'm like a tricking clock tricking so fast years are racing by yet I try not to wait for things to happen because they take too long.
It's easy to understand why every middle age person feels alone.
It's too easy to think this is the end of you when it's not.
It's too easy to feel alone when the world is full of young love.
Your never too old, you just forget that you were young in love once but never thought about the older ones alone.
The future is hard to see but your life isn't over yet, it just taken longer to mend when broken like it used to. 9.12.2012
 
When everyone knows.

When everyone knows nothing and no one is your own.
They think you only care about yourself, which is not true.
This can make you so misunderstood.
When everyone knows everything of yours nothing and no one is your own, it's there for everyone and everything.
We should all have rights to have something or someone our own. 9. 12.2012
A brave face.

Step into the world to show them your there.
Show them no fear even though you may have fear.
You are more than a stranger to them what they think.
You may worry more than you should.
The world may seem even worse than what it is.
Once you have taken one step you can take another one.
Nothing lost nothing gained.
Many things happen for the right reasons even they seem wrong. 9.12.2012
It's hard but I will get by.

Not that you don't feel to same about me as you used to.
I feel lonelier than I did before.
Don't worry, don't feel bad.
Who am I, I know I am no one special at all?
Of course you are going to love again one day so will I.
He's out there somewhere but I don't know where.
I guess I won't meet him for a long time to come.
I believe he'll be just as nice as you but it's not fair to say better.
May be I live in fear of being alone but in fear of losing disappointed love again.
I guess I just expect too much without meaning to.
May be I should expect to be loved or live in fear of love.
This could be why every relationship has failed.
I should stop feeling sorry for myself; I know I'm not alone.
May be loneliness isn't my problem, may be it's the thought of getting old.
Then old age isn't a problem I hope I get wiser.
No rush to love again, I will take my time and won't be easy to get next time round.
Why should I go back to a bad boy after losing a good boy, maybe I will get a better boy next time. 9.12.2012


Too scared to talk.

Too scared of saying the wrong thing even though one may mean it.
It may not be nice but it may be the truth.
One can be scared of the truth in a good way as well as a bad but then the truth isn't always what we want heard then we do, it's no good living in a lie.
Being too scared of hurting peoples’ feeling

 Too scared of getting disagreed with.
 Being too scared of been disagreed with in the way of what one thinks as well as what one says.
Right or wrong you can't make feelings go away until feelings want to.
We all make mistakes but not all are mistakes.
It's what we say and do what matters, thinking are just thoughts. 9. 12. 2012

Understanding people.

The only people who understand we is we.
Freedom is important we without knowing it we control one another.
We are looked at as strange from strangers as if we have masks to cover as faces.
We are looked at as if we are wrong all the while.
We are looked as if we are not human.
We looked at if we are nuts and out of our minds all the time.
There's a fear if we are watched all the time.
What we do and say isn't wrong all the time.
A fear of people not seeing things our way a lot of the time. 9.12.2012

Hard to trust.

To be able to trust is to know that there's faith that no one will judge you for what you do and say.
To be able to face the world without fearing strange looks.
It should be easy to believe on oneself and others. 9.12.2012
To love too much.

If you love someone let them be them selves.
Don't try to make them love you because you love them.
One day your feelings will match with someone.
Be careful because many pretend to love you when they don't.
Don't pretend to love someone when you don't because then that's lieing in love.
Be yourself, others will respect you.
The secret is to not let them know you love them, let them work it out for themselves, even better unless you know for sure they love you.
They will hate you if you force their feelings to be the same as yours.
They willl play with your feelings if they don't match they don't match with yours.
Be brave enough to take the pain there are plenty more that love you.
The best love takes a long time to find out about.
Don't rush feelings to go away.
Feeling will go away when they are going to. 9.12.12

Failed love.

You may have given me pain but I gave you all the love I could.
The pain you gave me made me a stronger person in the end.
Never judge what you don't know.
You may have known me a long time but you don't know everything about me.
When the door is open is what you see of me, when it's closed the only person who knows me I am me. 9.12.12

When I was awake I was asleep.
The voices I heard were shouting at me to wake me up as I was in my own world.
I think I was been asked questions that I didn't know the answers to.
The teachers wrote so much jargon on the board in school.
It seemed as if I never paid a great attention with the world around me.
This is why I didn't learn anything in school. Nothing at all.
They moved my table and chair to the end of the class.
Let kids laugh at me and bullying was hell outside on the playground.

They made me feel so thick and small that they all called me thicko.
For all the tablets I took, if I were still taking them my adulthood would have been destroyed as well as my childhood.
Now kids and teachers I'm not the person I was, I've learned more since I left school.
In school I learned nothing at all. 9.12.12
Why did you?

Why did you play with my mind?
Why did you make me cry?
You knew I told you I loved you this is why you played with my feelings.
Now things have turned the other way round.
The only difference is that I mean what I say.
I don't feel the same towards you like I used to.
Your loss you never loved me when I did love you.
You only pretend to love me to keep me happy.
I can't believe I lived 13 and half years with a lie.
Why should I care how you feel anymore because you never cared about my feelings when I had feelings for you? 9.12.12
 Feelings.
I meant everything I said babe.
May be I said what I said at the wrong time.
If you didn't mean it then I guess I have to move on again.
I know I got upset before hand but things in my life have been a bit much latterly not your fault.
I bet you are wonder why I have written this poem about you.
I bet you wonder why I feel this way all of sudden, I like you for you.
I guess it’s feelings I can't control even though I don’t show them to you.
Sorry this is so sudden for you; it's so sudden for me now to feel this way about someone at this point.
Out of all poems I have written it’s not easy to write this poem.
I may have to write a few poems to get to my point.
Saying how I feel is not easy otherwise I wouldn't have written this poem.
I have written this poem because I did not want to show you up in font of people in the pub.
I having to tell you how I feel last tonight wasn't easy.
I just hoping that you feel the same way tomorrow as tonight.12.12.12

This is not easy to say.
I bet you will be more than shock if you read this poem.
There's no easy way to tell you.
I want to tell you because of the way I feel about you.
I don’t want to tell you because I don’t want to make life hard for you.
I never thought I'd feel like this towards to you mainly in such a short length of time.
 I feel so silly because I don't know you very well.
I can’t bring myself to tell you how I feel because you may not want to speak to me and again if I do.  12.12.12

It may be not as bad as what I think.
May be I am worrying about nothing.
 I don’t want to risk losing the friendship I have got with you.
I've tried so hard to block you out my mind but it's no good.
 I'm hoping that I won’t find myself telling you one day.
 I must learn to accept it as friendship again.
If there's someone already special in your life, sorry if I have made life so hard for you.
Despite of the way I feel about you, I must cope with it because I respect you so much. 12.12.12




Love.
Give the world as much love as you can.
It takes all kinds of people to make a war but it take all kinds of people to give love.
We are all in the same boat in ways fearing for people's lives and our own.
We should all get through this war together by loving and supporting another.
Know one will know where it will be one day to the next; most countries may be safe not but in the future who knows!
We must as much peace and love as much as we can but no war.
Be brave enough to take it day by day. 13.5.2003-20
War and peace.


What a life.
Make sure you have good times.
Try to get through the bad times.
You start off young.
You end up old but then you learn a lot more than you know now.
Everyone wonders about what life all is all about whether it's a waste or not.
Life is what you make it, if you make it good, it's no waste at all. There are too many people risking their lives for others.
They are risking their lives for you and me.
We are risking our lives in our country in order to live our lives
.
    There are too many dangerous people about on this earth sadly.
Heaven could be the most peaceful place to be if there is a place called heaven.14-15.5.2003 - 23.4.2003 - 19.8.2012

My memory of George Harrison.

Like a lot of us I never knew George as a person.
I know as ex Beatle he
played the guitar.
By the time I understood about Beatles they split up.
The news was that they were all singing alone in my lifetime.
Sadly John Lennon died December 8th; I was only eleven years old.
Twenty - one years later, he has still left great music for us.
We all miss him, we all kiss him.
Have nice rest George. 3.12.2001 - 4.12.2001


27 1997.

At the age of 27 1997, it was a bad year.
You broke my heart, you tore me apart.
At the age of 27 in 1997 I just wanted to go to heaven.
Life did not seem worth living, it all seemed like a dark tunnel.
The winter was dull and cold without you.
I discovered Shelley and Keats in the summer.
Without planning to I wrote poetry but when I did I knew life was worth living after all.
Once I started writing poetry it helped me clear my mixed up mind which helped me to get stronger in my mind.
That's when I learned to understand that life goes on, without writing poetry I would have broke down or and even ended my own life.
Jim Hendrix, Kurt Cobain and Jim Morrison all suffered depression one way or the other over difference very bad times in life; they were all 27 when they died.
They were very creative people in their music but I pulled through my breakdown when I was nearly twenty - eight by discovering poetry. 13.2.2009

How did he write?

How did he read what he wrote?
He must have been a remarkable guy.
How did he write if he was blind?
See people with disabilities are creative, they can get jobs.
We all work in difference ways sense, feel, sight, smell, taste and touch or even all.
How did he know that he was writing what he wanted to write?
How did he get down on paper what was going on through his mind?
I guess he could not see pictures and he may not have got the support.
I guess there was not Braille or any other support in the 1600s.
The 1600s was John Milton’s time; life must have been dark for him been blind.
It's hard for someone to understand who is blind.
Blind is not just blind in sight, dyslexia is a word blindness.
        Autism is mind blindness.
People with all kinds of disabilities manage more than what people think, even though we are slower because of our disabilities that makes us a better than people who have not got anything to slow them down.
With not seeing you must worry that you are feeling and touching the wrong things.
How do you know if you are touching right people?
It must be hurtful not to see what you have achieved.
I think a lot of people who are clever have disabilities.
The blind may have a lot of support now but not in John Milton’s time. 19.21.8.2002

Jonathan Swift 1667-1745.

He wrote about the ships sailing on the rough sea.
He must have been bought up into the world of sea.
The sails were blowing in the wind.
He had epilepsy just like me.
I am so lucky to have tablets to cure my epilepsy.
There always a way of achieving things in life whether you have a disability, health problem or not.
You just need to get the help and support in what you want to do and show willing.
Years ago there were not any chances or support but a lot of frame people with disabilities achieved things at home because they knew society would not accept them but sadly their work was only seen after their death, society knew it was wrong then.
People knew they had things wrong with them back then but did not know what like we do today. 23.8.2002


 Disability people's ability.

Most of us can paint; others can draw or even do both as artists.
There are people with disabilities who can take pictures.
Some of us are writers in poets, playwright, short story tellers and writers.
There people with disabilities who are novelists.
There are even people with disabilities who can sing.
May be we are slower than other people at our jobs but we can do creative jobs with the right support.

A long time ago people with disabilities used to be disliked.
The reason for this is because the lives of people with disabilities are affected due to their disabilities.
Over the years society has discovered with the right support people with disabilities should get by just the same as people who are non - disabled.

It can be very hard when disabilities are not seen.
Only because a person and walk and talk, it does not mean that they have not got a disability.
It is really up to the people with disabilities to tell people they have disabilities.
People must learn to understand if people disabilities don't anything and you think something is wrong.

Have you ever thought that even now there are people that turn a blind at people with disabilities, people with disabilities may feel scared, embarrassed and even ashamed to say so?
How would you feel if you were us?
We should not be made to feel that way but in some cases of our lives society still see us as hard work and completely useless.
Why doesn’t society look at the strong parts of people with disabilities and give us a chance to bring what comes easy to us to life!
Society should let us believe in us as human beings.
They would not like if people were saying they could not do this, that and other. 18.7.2005

this a poem I think will link to the story 'TALKING TO THE GRAVES.'


No comments: