Saturday 14 February 2015

Poems of all subjects for everyone including Valentine's day poems 2015.

We love eachother.

We love each other that's the main thing.
We still need to work on things very carefully and slowly even though we have been eachother just over two years but we haven't seen enough of each other.
We care about each other a lot but if nothing works out to what we hope friendship could be our way forward.
If there's anything I have learned that we shouldn't force something that's not  meant to be no matter how strongly we feel about one another. 14.2.2015

Moving forward.

Today isn't just about romance.
Today is also about have a good talk about moving forward in our lives.
We still need to work on things brief and slow though.
We may have moved a bit more forward than we were when we first met over two years ago. 14.2.2015


WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND?
What are you thinking about?
SARA JANE GORMAN
This is an introduction to poetry.

What I have said is written from my mind.
  •         Poetry is about thoughts going through the mind.
  •          A lot of my thoughts have change a lot and at times my mind has been very mixed over many different things that have happened in my life.
  •          What have you thought and what are you thinking about?
  •          We need to take care of our minds.


·        Good and bad things happen in our lives.
·        The good can make our minds better and the bad can make our minds worse.  
·        Some things stay in within you forever and others change some for the worse and others for the better.
·        No matter how hard to we try to move on many things are still at the back of many of our minds.

   We are learning all the time but some of us never learn.
·        Some of us can never let go of some things in life once we have them.
·        Some things seem and feel good at the time, then ends not such a good idea after all.
·        Some things seem like the end the world when they have gone but turn out to be a good idea in the end.


        In 1996 he finished with me for another woman, the day after my 27th birthday.
        I went off the rails and drank myself heavy for 12 mouths.
        Despite of that I still managed my everyday life, going to work, college and etc.
         I tried my hardest to move on but he hurt me so bad.
          I loved him so much I had to have counselling from
         The college, I was on the verge of a break down.
         I found it hard to explain, without cancelling and writing poetry, I would have found it hard to get on with my life.





No comments: