Wednesday 6 January 2016

Purpose and the Safety rules on our Learning Disabilities and Health problems Awareness groups on Face Book.

Awareness of disabilities and health problems.
My Partner Tim is 2nd manager and admin and Jen is relief manager and admin.
The purpose of this report is to raise aware disabilities and health problems. The idea of this group links into my work and the everyday lives of people with learning disabilities, learning difficulties, health problems and mental health problems. I set up this group to give people with disabilities and health problems a chance to raise awareness in all topics of life to parents, Parent, Professions, disability and mental health services, family members and etc.
I have written what I can in the description of the group but Face book will only let me write so much.
As a Visiting Lecture at the University Of Wolverhampton mainly as I don’t work there full time, having the Learning Disability and Mental Health Awareness group will hopefully help my Student Learning Disability nurses with their studies. This won’t only give them a chance to learn from me but other people with disabilities and health problems too. I don’t want this group just to be open to students but also people who are trained working in the field of learning disability and mental health, same for those who work in other topics as well as health, education, employment, housing, leisure, arts and etc plus learning from this website as well. The idea of this group is to raise aware of the positive of learning disabilities and mental health as well as the negative. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1017785788274022/

Today I am adding a bit of update to the purpose of awareness group, which I am so sorry I didn't do this to start with. Please forgive me as there's no easy way of writing this down but I myself have been there I should. Those of us who suffer from Depression should know it's a serious illness, which those without Depression don't take serious enough because it's a very hidden illness where you can feel most unhappy whether or not you have a reason to do so. Please feel free to talk to me if you need to but I can only by my own experience. Just in case there's anything I can't help with here are some links that may not just support people with Depression but other Mental Health issues as well.  http://www.mind.org.uk/?gclid=CjwKEAiArdG1BRCLvs_q-IObwxMSJACXbLtzOafP4q5Rk_Nnn_dh9-5qZdvk-URD5rrCYVmbMIz3rhoCU0fw_wcB
http://www.unitedresponse.org.uk/mental-health-needs?gclid=CjwKEAiArdG1BRCLvs_q-IObwxMSJACXbLtz5MvwQv07hGwVUeR0eO9QumJKgV0ZMqUO0beZ5EIfVxoCWJnw_wcB
http://www.time-to-change.org.uk/talking-about-mental-health?gclid=CjwKEAiArdG1BRCLvs_q-IObwxMSJACXbLtzOjMbeLE0lEsJ0WZ_RfTy3YTqwwNNPpVDgT4kp5lc1hoC1yHw_wcB
http://www.bsmhft.nhs.uk/
http://huntercombe.com/
https://www.gov.uk/government/policies/mental-health-service-reform



Hi guys I know spoke about earlier but does concern me. Now Our groups have grown in numbers on the groups and the amount of groups, ok that's the choice we have made and we accept responsibility that our work is getting harder. The last thing we want is our members feeling force into to things you don't want to do. If by any chance any of us have added and invited you and haven't want to join, may we added before and you haven't wanted to join, please leave a message her or private face book message your added as a friend to us just let us so by mistake we don't added you again. I will copy this on the purpose on the websites so it's always there. This doesn't mean just one group all our groups. If in the future you change your mind not that we are pushing you do so but just in case you do, your added as friend to one of us, you could always private message us or if your not added to either of us put the name of the group on the search engine on face book's home page meaning the news feed. If you more happy to stay with us please enjoy the groups to their purposes, yours and everyone's safety thank you.



If you are a person with disabilities and health problems, family member of a person or people with disabilities and health problems, parent or parents of a person or people with disabilities, professions or and you work in the field of disabilities and health problems, you are more than welcome to join the Learning Disability and Mental Health Awareness group, thank you.
The purpose of this report is to raise awareness of disabilities and health problems. The idea of this group links into my work and the everyday lives of people with learning disabilities, learning difficulties, health problems and mental health problems.
I set up this group to give people with disabilities and health problems a chance to raise awareness in all topics of life to parents, Parent, Professions, disability and mental health services, family members and etc.
I have written what I can in the description of the group but Face book will only let me write so much.

The idea of the group is raising awareness of all topics of live in the lives of people of disabilities and health problems to people without disabilities and health who work in the field of learning disabilities and health problems, services, profession, families,parents and parent all student and trained. awareness in the positive as well as the negative in the lives of people with disabilities and health problems.
 This is a chance for people with disabilities and health problems to raise awareness to though with without, which could be to professions, services, carers, families and etc.
I am a Visiting Lecture for The University Of Wolverhampton training and educating the Student Learning Disability nurses.
You will be allow to send posts, videos and reports on anything to do with learning disability and mental health awareness.
Please respect one another's opinion even if you disagree with one another.
Please report it to me if a member of the group upsets you then I will have them removed.
I will not accept any abuse, bullying, threatening or discrimination in any group I run.




Awareness of disabilities and health problems.
My Partner Tim is 2nd manager and admin and Jen is relief manager and admin.
Just to let you know guys sorry about boring with the safety rules, just preparing myself for when I am away for Christmas. Yes there’s more to the group than just the safety rules. This group is about people with disabilities and health problems raising awareness to those who work in the field of Learning Disability and Mental Health around Learning Disability and Mental Health awareness. Please invite different profession to the groups who work in health, education, employment, housing and etc but please make us aware of it first, thank you.
You can post videos, reports and etc as long as it is to do with Learning Disability and Mental Health awareness. Please make use of the group!  Please raise awareness on what you can and learn what you can.
The purpose of this report is to raise aware disabilities and health problems. The idea of this group links into my work and the everyday lives of people with learning disabilities, learning difficulties, health problems and mental health problems. I set up this group to give people with disabilities and health problems a chance to raise awareness in all topics of life to parents, Parent, Professions, disability and mental health services, family members and etc; on health, education, employment and etc.
I have written what I can in the description of the group but Face book will only let me write so much.
As a Visiting Lecture at the University Of Wolverhampton mainly as I don’t work there full time, having the Learning Disability and Mental
If you are a person with disabilities and health problems, family member of a person or people with disabilities and health problems, parent or parents of a person or people with disabilities, professions or and you work in the field of disabilities and health problems, you are more than welcome to join the Learning Disability and Mental Health Awareness group, thank you. 

Health Awareness group will hopefully help my Student Learning Disability nurses with their studies. This won’t only give them a chance to learn from me but other people with disabilities and health problems too. I don’t want this group just to be open to students but also people who are trained working in the field of learning disability and mental health, same for those who work in other topics as well as health, education, employment, housing, leisure, arts and etc plus learning from this website as well. The idea of this group is to raise aware of the positive of learning disabilities and mental health as well as the negative. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1017785788274022/

I have written what I can in the description of the group but Face book will only let me write so much.
As a Visiting Lecture at the University Of Wolverhampton mainly as I don’t work there full time, having the Learning Disability and Mental Health Awareness group will hopefully help my Student Learning Disability nurses with their studies. This won’t only give them a chance to learn from me but other people with disabilities and health problems too. I don’t want this group just to be open to students but also people who are trained working in the field of learning disability and mental health, same for those who work in other topics as well as health, education, employment, housing, leisure, arts and etc plus learning from this website as well. The idea of this group is to raise aware of the positive of learning disabilities and mental health as well as the negative.

If you are a person with disabilities and health problems, family member of a person or people with disabilities and health problems, parent or parents of a person or people with disabilities, professions or and you work in the field of disabilities and health problems, you are more than welcome to join the Learning Disability and Mental Health Awareness group.


I have asked the members of the group and I have had four agreements so far if they would be happy for me to invite such professions as yourself to our group so you can learn about Learning Disability and Mental Health awareness on all topics that people with disabilities and health problems face compared to other people as far as the barriers are concern. One example I have already raised is employment where there’s a lot barriers around there.

If I get more agreements than disagreements then you are invited to our group. Please respect the members of the group’s wishes if I get more disagreements, if that happens in respect of my group sorry to say you won’t be invited but please be patience with us, I will let know either way as soon as I get lot of my replies off my members thanks you. If a lot of the group don’t agree they will have their own private reasons why not so please respect.
Updates of all safety rules to all groups.
Sorry there are so many safety rules as over the top we may seem everyone’s safety Matters. As a lot of you are aware, I had one piece of post deleted and I ended up removed member who I caught out for lying about having had his post deleted off the Reader’s and Writer’s group, when no post off the notifications had come off the Reader’s and Writer’s group. Even though I try my best to look into these things very carefully, if I had not have caught this person out I could have been trying to find out for a long time. Like I said lucky I am someone who looks into these things carefully as if I hadn’t of done the wrong person could have been removed from the Disabled Advocacy group. No one is perfect but I am not someone who accuses people.   
  All the same it doesn’t necessary mean he deleted my post.
  Don’t ask someone to the group unless they, myself, Tim or and Jen are aware. (Please let us know.)
  •  Respect each other’s opinion even if you disagree.
  •  Please say why you disagree and leave at that.
  •  Please report to me if a person is upsetting you then I will remove them.
  • If the person is giving you a hard time over whatever, please me know and I will remove the person from the group whether they like it or not and whether others like it or not. Same the other way round.
  •  I don't want anyone on here to feel bullied, threaded, abused and I accept no discrimination either.  
  •      Don't ask someone to the group unless they, myself, Tim or and Jen are aware. (Please let us know.)
  •        No bullying or hate crime, if you face any of this off anyone in this group please report to me, Tim or Jen, then they will be removed.
  • I myself know how you feel because I have been down the road with others before I met Tim and that took me a lot of counselling, emotion support and poetry and top of that.
  • We can fully understand if you decide to leave the group after a possible break but if not we promise to be the best support we can and hope you meet someone else on here if not here somewhere else.
  •  
  •  We don’t want anyone suffering silent in this group to a point they feel threatened, bullied, abused and etc. 
  • Don't suffer in silent but then you are not force to tell us anything you don’t want to either, this is just to let you have no need to be scared of us if you do decide to tell us.
  • This is a pubic group to chat about Hate towards Disabled People.
  •      No bullying or hate crime, if you face any of this off anyone in this group please report to me, Tim or Jen, then they will be removed.
  •        Nothing sexual in post, videos or writing, you can raise awareness of learning disabilities, health problems and sexual health through.
  •        No advertising product.
  •           No talk of drugs unless it’s certain awareness of disabilities and health problems.
  •         No poin pictures to the group any member’s profile, if member of this group does anything on your profile we give rights to report it to us then we will remove them.
  •        If by any chance to you have very strong dislike towards someone and they are bugging you that much, please leave the group in respect of the other members, you don’t have to give a reason unless you want to.
  •  
  •   I will not accepting no falling out in groups I run, report the person to us if they are causing you any harm in any way, sharp and form.

  •          If you are aware of anyone breaking these rules please let us know.
·         
        please do not block any of the Admins!
·               please do not delete Admins or members post without permission.
·             Admins are human as well we can easy make mistakes by not knowing what is upsetting dangerous too you so please feel free to tell us then we will delete it.
·                 If a member adds unsafe or and dangerous do delete then make us aware it has happened, tell us who added it and what kind of post they added, if you are added as a friend to either of us put whatever it is on our private message with the post and the name of the person added it. If you not added as a friend to either of us then report the member who is responsible of adding dangerous and unsafe post to face book but make us aware after you have done it if it's for the safety of the group members and Admins.
Just remember your safety matters to us so does ours, thank you. 
  •     Please do not lie to Admins and other members because lairs get found out sooner or later a mainly when it comes to reporting members. For example the guys I removed from the Disabled Advocacy group yesterday telling someone deleting his post and I saw his post didn't come through the notification.  Proving things are not easy and it's too easy to blame and remove the wrong person meaning who hasn't done anything wrong. I will be honest I believed him at first in fact I nearly wrote a message to confront the members then it clicked on me that there was no post from the Reader's and writer's group going the notifications. I could have been writing the same messages on the walls not getting anywhere, which wouldn't have been good.
·        Here's a new update of the safety rules as this is a new group running from a new Face book profile.
·        ·       Since most people have said there’s been a good many people who have had internet hacking on Face book plus myself with the viruses I had on pc.
·        ·       This has now made me a little stricter than I was on the groups on my old profile. It may sound harsh of me but it’s for all our safety.
·        ·       When I write these rules it doesn’t mean I distrust you but new members could join us as time goes on. We can never judge someone before we know them but anyone could be anyone.
·        ·       This is a Learning Disability Advocacy group to do with disabilities, health problems and Advocacy.
·        ·       Advocacy is to balance empower and support to the rights of the lives of people with disabilities and health problems.
·        ·       Don’t ask someone to the group unless they, myself, Tim or and Jen are aware. (Please let us know.)
·        ·       No bullying or hate crime, if you face any of this off anyone in this group please report to me, Tim or Jen, then they will be removed.
·        ·       Nothing sexual in post, videos or writing, you can raise awareness of learning disabilities, health problems and sexual health through.
·        ·       No advertising product.
·        ·       No talk of drugs unless it’s certain awareness of disabilities and health problems.
·        ·       No poin pictures to the group any member’s profile, if member of this group does anything on your profile we give rights to report it to us then we will remove them.
·        If by any chance to you have very strong dislike towards someone and they are bugging you that much, please leave the group in respect of the other members, you don’t have to give a reason unless you want to.
·        ·       I will not accepting no falling out in groups I run, report the person to us if they are causing you any harm in any way, sharp and form.
·         
·        ·       If you are aware of anyone breaking these rules please let us know thank you.
·        From
·        Tim Hodge and Sara Jane Gorman
·         
·         
·         



No comments: