Wednesday 15 February 2023

Interducing words not poetry

 Interducing words not poetry.

The world of words and meaning where there is so many. 

Words are what we see, think, feeling even say.

Even those of us who cannot read, and write have a mind, words, story, pictures etc in mind to what goes on around us and imagination too.

Never treat someone thick and dumb if they cannot read, write and speak, their mind is no different to those of who can read, write and speak.

I am no poet because not much of my work is published but I have words that express not only my thoughts but what is going on around me.

Like the wet weather filling up the lake as the ducks drink.

The lake reflects like a mirror of the view around the lake, blue sky turning into a rainbow, with white clouds and green grass mountainside, it is no art but words and poetry.

It is just the pictures in my mind.

As I write by the wood logged fire on cold January day, with the curtains closed as the dark evening comes in, till the morning light to bright.

Do you see anything in our mind?

I see the words in my mind that make sense but don’t make sense on paper.

Writing is a art and even can be drawing and or painting, pictures etc.

What you may see people, places, buildings, items etc.

Water mirror is around three as if you can see yourself looking at you or and someone is looking at you, as you close and open your eyes.

I am alone on this one, meaning I am crazy and mad or does anyone or others face the same?


Smile and laugh on the outside, sadness on the inside.


Yellow smile and laughing  on the outside’s ,as if most people think you are a joke but many laugh and smile with you, think you are okay.

Tears of grey rain on the inside, feeling blue hiding away the pain or and sadness like a shower of rain.

It is a no win situation, when it comes to most people’s reactions where people may think you lie and even think you are fake, which not the case, if you show you are happy and you are okay when your not really.

If you show how you really truly feel most others think you are always negative, one should never judge what they don’t see.

It makes sense to why not everyone is said but yes I know not the case with everyone.

Some things pass others don’t so let’s be heard not just seen.

Also, people have the rights to privacy so please respect that but raise concerns of the people’s health and safety or and yours to others if you cannot deal with it and let people know you are going to and reasons why.

My words will never be a poem, song or and music.

I can write words not poetry because I am not published.

I sure can’t sing or play music but I can listen and read words, therefore I cannot read music.

I have stories in mind but makes no sense as far as publishers are concerned but not sure about reader.

However’ I guess you all think different to one another.

I am no one special, I am me but I am special needs, I am myself, I cannot be anyone else.


Writer’s writing.

Everyone is a writer but everyone is published or wants to be or even can be.

Not all of us make sense to publishers and even to one another but we all have story, words, sentences to tell.

The world would be boring if we all that same thoughts and the same things to say.

This maybe words, poems, stories, novels, plays or and so fourth.

No one has to be famous to write.


Mind

To think

To research 

To talk

To speak 

What is on your mind?

Some things we may say may make sense, others won’t make no sense well with me anyway, I talk well write rubbish, I am a work of art  may be not, all in a strange way.

No one will now play with my mind.

They are either with me or they are not.

They either like me or they don’t.

They either love me or they don’t.

First signs of silly games I am off.

I don’t distrust and think everyone is a problem but I am on my guard.

I was soft before but not anymore, I was soft for long enough but I am not hard either, I am not someone I 

Am not, I am just me.

What you see is what you get.

I am no different to a lot of us apart from my special needs but I am not the only special needs person in the world, there are many of us.

We may be slow but we are no foals, learn as much as you but may take however longer, so enough is enough to those who think we are nothing no one but we are yourselves like you are, yourselves.













No comments: