Friday 3 February 2023

Speak your mind

 Dis ability words : dis ability poetry

Dis is the difficulty, the struggles of our lives, that we all have, no one is perfect and no one is good at everything, just that we have a more struggles than other people and they slow us down where need more help than other peoples but we don’t struggle with everything.

Like everyone different people in different ways.


The ability is our strength again different people in different ways.


Words and poetry speak.

Hold on to your thoughts that go through your mind at any time.

Think what you decide to think, say what you are going to say, write what you are going to write.

Not always the thought comes back so write it down if you wish to say it whatever it may be.


The mind hides from  the words or and poem.

I just want to write words or and a poem.

 I have no words at all.

 When I have words they come out as rubbish words.

Therefore’ the mind hides behind the words or and poem, which shuts up or and goes blank, when I am in the mood to write.


Strong mind


You chewed me up and spat me out, you made me want to shout.

You knocked me down and I got back up again.

I am still alive maybe I am not strong in my body but I am in my mind.

You did not break me in the end, even though it feel that way.

I lose no tears or sleep over you anymore.

I have been back to myself quite a long time now.

Now I will stay that way.


January 


January is normally a dull month for us so don’t let it get to us.

It is raining in the lake as the ducks drink the rain and lake water despite of the black clouds and grey sky.

Already there are some green leaves on some trees.

Winter has  handy started but spring is on its way. 


Words or and poem of life.

Comparing love with a summertime.

Comparing tears to rain.

However’ fire burns hot as ice is freezing cold, where turns to cold water that puts out the hot fire.


What we write.

Write the words on the leaves of the trees.

Therefore’ it may help with the writer’s.

The words are Poe.

The leaves are the tree.

Poe tree.

The branches of the tree hold the leaves.

You can write what you think: think what you write.


I love you so much.

I may not show it but I do love you so much.

Not seeing you in person is hard enough, I understand why despite the fact I love you so much.

I am very concerned about you and your health despite the fact I see you online.

I also, miss you so much.

Never think I don’t think anything for you because I do, I am just trying to accept thing as  do, I do so much cause  I love so much, having you in my life makes me so strong.









No comments: