Friday 3 February 2023

Words and or poetry is therapy

 Misunderstood words and  or poetry

Mental illness doesn’t necessarily make you sad, angrily or and mad all the while.

It doesn’t mean whatever you do for example; your words or and poems are boring.

Never judge a book by its cover, no one is saying smoking, drinking, drugs etc is good even those who do them will say not good, life can take people in different ways but they are not an excuse either.

Never  tell someone  to start or stop doing something, never tell someone not to do or do but advice, suggest but let them know what could happen if they go one way or the other.


That doesn’t and does mean you be talented, for example rubbish words or and poetry.

However’I live my life writing words not poems.

Poetry you make me brave.

I have come out of the dark into the bright light.

It has been a long road and a long fight.

I never I thought I had the strength to get through.

I thought for the rest of my life would bit me with a fright.

In time I realized that life is not all black and white.

If I can get through so can you, which seems for you to do, like it seem hard for me to do.

Life


Life is a goal to aim for positive things.

your time is a good healer.

When no one other than you can tell you what to achieve and when.

This can be because some things are hard and can even take longer to achieve.

Do not let others order you what to do and when to do it.


No comments: