Friday 17 February 2023

Mind over matter

 Thinking and thoughts is not seen but it can be heard if said.

When being alone it is hard to know if anyone is feeling the same if not similar.

Like you are thinking even over thinking in a lonely world, day and night.

This can be whether is negative or positive thinking or both.

Thinking can get too much it can be hard to sleep.

The lights are off and everything is dark and you hear the clock tricking.

Your mind is talking to you, over talking, overthinking.


To like or love others.

To love or and like someone you to like or and love yourself.

Believe I am still learning even though I love someone and he loves me, I have friends too.

When most people let  you down they put all the blame on you and no blame on themselves.

It is human nature that it takes two to tango, we are all human, we all make mistakes but that doesn’t mean we are to blame or and not to blame for everything.

Most people think they don’t do anything wrong and someone else does, which is wrong of them.

This can take someone a long time to be themselves again.

Liking and loving yourself is not vein, it is believing in yourself and being yourself again.

With learning to be and the right support meaning people who believe in you, you can bounce back and be that person again you were before the wrong people to you damaged or tried to damage you.

Do not give up.

This poem well these words are not for me but for everyone.

I know it is easy for me to say, what do I know but what I say I mean with all my heart, keep strong and stay live.

I know that life can kick you in the teeth so many times, we can all stand up for life and our rights.

Do not give up, at times the light can get dark however long or short till it becomes bright, which can happen when you least expect it.

It just take time, hang in there, you will never know if you don’t.

It is very unlikely I am wrong but I am not saying I am right either.

I am not lying to be sure to promise either that everything is going to be alright but I believe in your strength and you to stay alive.

I may not have answers but I believe you will find a way to stay alive.

I can’t promise you it will pass, I would be lying if Said I was sure I can promise.

I believe you will move forward some way, some how, some day.

I will truly say nothing really goes away but heals in time.

I believe in you and your strength, believe me, I would not lie, please stay strong and alive, you are brave, you are working hard, doing a good job to keep going.


What we lean.

No one is to blame for anything, no guilt, no shame etc.

We need positives in life people and things as possible 

Sadly we cannot avoid negativity altogether it but it teaches us lessons of life people and things, well it intends to.

The wrong people tend to think they can knock us, but little they know we get back up again.

We just need to try not to go down the wrong roads again, we need to go to or and find the right roads.

People who let us down are not to blame, shame etc, they just bring down people who don’t deserve to be bought down, which as I said they don’t know those of us they try to hurt or and hurt bounce back.

Those people you do not feel sorry for them in a sympathy way, you feel sorry for them because they cross harmless people not the harmful ones, where cannot tell the difference.










No comments: