Wednesday 15 February 2023

Our minds and us

 Northing is new.

Northing is new even when it is new.

When you think of everything you go through, the next thing is no worse than the last, which is not the case but we learn to live with things, where everything can seem seem worse than what is.

Everything seems easy said than done at times.

Fear seems like the worse thing in the world unless we pick up courage to take step but we can’t always can with everything, which can vary to each of us.

Northing I guess is impossible even though it may seem like it.


Like those who think we can do whatever even though we may feel as if we can’t.

 No such word as can’t so many say, which doesn’t seem the case with everything for everyone.

The fear of panic is not a nice feeling but if achieved we wonder what it was all about.

Even more so when there are limits of what you can do.


There are words, there are not.

Everyone has words to write or and to speak.

Sometimes we can think, other times we cannot.

Either way it doesn’t make us dumb or thick.

We are human, we need believe in ourselves and others in our lives.

Everyone has something to tell but should have a choice if they say or not.

Unless it is really necessary to be known or not to be known.

Depending what it is and maybe limits.


Beat the voice.

Does your mind talk to you?

Does your mind row with you?

Are you at positive and negative with yourself as much you are with life around you, or is it me, am I crazy and mad alone in this, surely not.

Sometimes it speaks, shouts, even yells whispers to me, like my mind is chatting to me as well as thinking.

Bells rings inside me to try and make me dwell.

I can hear it but no one else can, which is why I write most things down.

I will be open to all to say even if you all think I am mad and crazy to say I answer myself back.

It won’t upset me, whether you all think or not it is the first sign of madness but don’t judge others they may think differently to me.

I know it can be hard to take what you hear, but this what I have faced since childhood, some things what are said in my head, I have learned to said no notice what is said in my head.

Like is a load of nonsense, like my mind is another person.

It is not all hurtful talk, it is all not negative but most is.

If anyone faces the same try writing it down for yourself if not no one else etc, your choice.

It is like staining in the mirror looking at yourself or someone else.

Try not to feel ashamed, you have nothing to feel ashamed of, you are not crazy or mad.

No one should judge you.

Do not let the negativity control you or boss you about.

Easy said than done,  I know try not to, try to be strong.

Anxiety tries to over power you, it is not easy but try not to let it.

You are not alone I face it too.


Don’t let it inside you.

It tries to get inside you even physically as well as mentally like an evil monster.

It tries to eat you up inside.

Body and mind, inside you gut.

Where is saying negative and you need to say positive.

For example I am going to fail this exam.

No I am not I am going to pass.

Take a deep breath to get things off the chest, try not to stress.

I know easy to say but please try.


Positive thinking.

Do what is positive to you.

Do what you enjoy.

Like write, read, poetry, study, stories, journal, book novel, diary, magazine, exercise, spot, art, crafts etc.

Depression can try to fight with you and stop from focusing on what you enjoy, try not to let it.

It make you feel empty, sadness, lack of interest, eat and sleep more and less.

Tiredness, over and under, feeling hopeless, useless, anxious, irritated, guilty, aches, pains and more.

Try to do or and think more positive if and when you can.

You are not mad, crazy or sad, it is mental illness not you.



No comments: