Friday 3 February 2023

Introduction to words or and poems

 

You saw me swimming in the sea.


You saw me swimming in the water.

You saw me swimming in the sea a a child.

You stood close to me so I did not swim far away, I could not get back.

There I was sitting on the wet sand by the sea with my bucket and spade, building sand castles.

Follow your heart.

So much distance between us, country and street, which is hard for you and me to see until we meet, even if it is in the spring.

I just write.

I just write the lines whatever goes through my mind at the time.

I have no idea if the words I write whether anyone likes.

I don’t if anything I say interests anyone or not.

The day started off with rain, then when it stopped everywhere was damp, when I looked through the window.

As I saw the mirror reflection of the view of the mountains, trees so brown and green if you know what  I mean, such a beautiful seam.

The blue sky and yellow sun rises.


My words come to mind.

I can’t sing, only listen to singers and bands who play and sing music.

I write the words that may or may not be a poem.

I write to ease my anxious and chatty mind.

At the same time I like to interest but I can’t say I do or always do because I don’t know what does.

I love poetry and word but far as I am aware I write words.

My work is not poetry but I love poetry from poets to read and be inspired, it is not about the money.



No comments: