Thursday 2 February 2023

Poetry 2022 to 2023

 Two sides.


Two sides to every thought, feeling, thinking, behavior, reaction and so forth.

On the outside is a positive smile, maybe  a laugh, happy even jokes.

On inside the negative is not showing, sadness is not a lie or fake.

It is ones way of managing ones life without putting on others.

Feeling negative with or without a reason is possible.

Bring positive to try to cope.

Try to bring what one enjoys but remember it works for some people not others.

Just them their say and their rights.

Covid has been a crisis that has affected everyone in different ways as we were all over protected from 

the outside world, as much as it was for our own good as far as health and safety is concerned, it increased

Our mental health so much.


Never feel ashamed of how you think, feel, even behave and react etc, just don’t take it out on others s or yourself, get help and support my advice to you.

Feeling as if  you are coming to an end is not a good way to feel but understandable as you feel if there is no easy way.

I know it is easy for me to say but there are other ways, that you may not see there are where really you think you want to end you life, when really you want to end yours pain.

Righty so you must thinking with me saying what I am saying, who are you to say, you don’t know me.

I know it is hard to believe but I have been slimlar  if not same where you are now.

Not everyone does not get through, yes I know it is hard for those left behind, who love and likes us etc,we understand but what the world needs to learn to understand why people feel, think, react, behave etc as they do.

The can be a reason, some, many or none at all, like loneliness, the winter months etc.

, which can vary from person to person.

Just because someone may feel as if life is coming to an end, doesn’t necessarily mean it will happen through what is happening through the now.

There is not always a dark side.

One thing is most people fears of reactions of others.

Most people misunderstand people as selfish cause of leaving others behind.

Saying they were going end their lives they would do it without telling anyone.

I remember a time with things on my mind keeping me awake  to a point I cried myself to sleep.

The cloud were grey and black to a break rain to blue sky and sunshine.

Like the black cloud between my eyes, I had no idea why.

I knew Covid was not the reason.

Yet I did and did not face people.

I knew and believed the sadness would pass  back to happiness like a raise of sunshine.

It was such a dark feeling into a bright feeling, it was crazy as I had no reason to feel as I did.

Northing was upsetting me really other than loneliness and tiredness.


The poem with and without words.

The poet, the poem, words, voice of mind.

Whether you are a child, teenager, young, adult old.

Speak of people, places, streets so fourth.


The parrot.

I felt him standing on my shoulder as he was walking around, talking and singing away.

Saying “ shut up Harry” to himself.

There I felt a break rubbing across my neck and my ears as I felt his month bit as my ear bled.

“Ouch” I said.


It is not meant to be a poem.


Words not meant to be a poem but words.

Just the thoughts of my mind or nothing at all but my blank mind.

Words reading in-between the lines of my mind, written from pen, ink and paper.

Where do I begin?

Where do I come from?

Did I appear from the sky?

Am I a figure of imagination?

I am no one special I am just me, but it is not all about me, it is all about all of you too.

I hope you can see, word’s just come to mind, I just write and nothing makes a lot of sense what is said.

The mind speaks for its self.

Does your mind talk to you?

My mind talks to me.

My mind is never quiet or blank.

Maybe be the most silliest things go through my mind.

Those things going round and round all the time bother me.

I used to drink a lot think it would drown my sorrows, what a big mistake when my problems we’re still there tomorrow.

Loneliness is too much time to think as thoughts race through one’s’ mind.

Never judge the way someone seems, you can’t see what is inside their minds.

Clearing the mind for most of us, may bring on less negative thoughts.

Not everyone reacts the same.

Am I crazy, am I alone in this?

Surely not as it is hard believe my voice speaks to me, what about yours to you?

Even no one has heard you.

The voice in your head could be positive, negative or both.

Call me crazy, tell me I am going out of my mind.

Tell me I am going mad and that no one faces the same, tell me I am a lone if I am, surely this is not the case.

If you are, you are not and no one should Judge you, you shouldn’t have to fear what others think, fear,behave, react etc to you.

The snow has been washed away.

It was the 16th December 2022, Rainey white sky as the snow washed away  as the deers were eating the trees yesterday as one deer got left behind and struggled to get over the gate to find the other deers.

There was no fog but mist, yet the water lake turned to ice before the rain.

Just wet green grass.


Words meant to be.

Our minds voices of us, however old and young.

We write what we think and speak from the mind.

I write right away until my mind goes blank.

With black ink and white paper.

Words and sentences that make messy sense or no sense at all.

For one to say ones thoughts at an age.

Days, months, years etc to come.

Soon darker days and nights turn to light and bright.






No comments: