Friday 17 February 2023

Interducion to my words

 Twenty - five  to thirty years of words not poetry 



My first poem was not a poem but words

 it was a rhyming out of time.



My first lines of verse  in words was rubbish but

 I never knew it was a rubbish rhyming.

It was not a poem it was words that 

meant to be a rhyming just rubbish

 coming out of my mind.


A rhyming especially for you

 to the first night I saw, 

I liked you and like a fool 

I thought you liked me.

Little did I realized

 I was wrong, 

I should have known 

you cannot win

 them all even I was twenty 

three thirty years ago.

Whatever I was thinking I don’t 

know but all the same

 I just happened to 

wrote a rhyming

 rhyme about you.

I thought I liked you

  before I

 even spoken to you.

I was wrong to think we were

 to be for each other.

At least I thought I know

 it all by thinking

 you liked me which was 

not to be.

Sorry I was too blind to see.

Little did I realize there

 was not you for me.

Without your advice on

 things I would 

not have got through

 as you helped

 me out on some silly 

old moo moo moo.

I wanted to return the favor 

back if anything 

was bothering you.

Sorry for those

 silly words that

 make no sense.

As your name is

 Andy I thought

 you could be my Andy

 Pandy, and 

I wanted to be 

your Loopy Loo,

 if you wanted me too.

With my state of mind at the time

 I was loopy Loo.

I wanted to write pages

 and pages about you.

I know I have a disability and

 I am a bit slow but I live and like 

everyone else I just take longer.



It was just a bad dream.


It was just a bad dream 

I was in another world.

It was all in my mind as put 

my head in the sand

 as I was blind to the world.

I was too blind to see

 to the point the truth 

hurt but it was hard

 to snap out of so

 I was in my own thoughts

 not knowing if I 

Should was right 

or wrong.

It seemed as if my 

whole world was dark 

and the was no light and

 I couldn’t see the bright.

I thought to myself

 there must be a bright 

light somewhere.

As I tried to turn that bright

  light but it  

would not turn on as 

if the bulb had gone. 

Therefore everything 

seemed all dark.

I felt as if everyone was

 staining at me as if I

 was going mad.

The world seemed

 full of couples 

even though it

 was not.

 I felt so alone 

but as time 

went I realized 

I was not.

I found it hard to 

fright back the tears, 

the fears inside 


my eyes and mind.

Saying nothing was

 my peace of mind 

and watching the 

world go by.

I was so wrong to built

 my hopes up

 that he would change

 his mind,

 what made me think

 he was going to as 

I foolishly wasted 

so much time?

People weren’t

 the problem, 

it was me I was

 too blind to see.

I must have been out of my

 mind at the time.

Therefore’ I let people talk

 how they liked.

I felt like living in sin, 

seemed to be right.


No comments: