Saturday 19 August 2023

Characters point of view

Hi my name is Billy Drake, me and Alan are best friends but are we? We went to school together. Alan has always been hard to understand. I think the reason why Louise left his life is because he never really wanted her when she was there, he was always blaming her things, nothing was ever his fault and she couldn’t do anything right as far as he was concerned. For years he was wanting her out his life and cheating behind her back but now that she’s gone he wants her back his life. “By the way Alan why have you stolen my gun”? I know why he’s stole my gun he wants to blame every man who crosses his path for going off with him his but oh yes it’s okay for him to go off with other women not her with other men, he’s a dark horse is Alan. What he doesn’t know I fancy Louise like crazy but she doesn’t fancy me. The truth is as far as I know, I don’t think she has gone off with another man but wouldn’t be surprised if he’s gone off with another woman. Hi I am Alan Blake, I want to trust Billy Drake, he’s my best mate but I’m sure can trust him or not. He want to know why I stole his gun, well I will tell you what. “ How did he get the gun in the first place”? I’m angry because I don’t know where my wife is and why Louise left me. Has she cheated, was she murdered, raped, anything else negative, some and all of those things? I want to know.

No comments: