Sunday 27 August 2023

punishment

Mr Robert Johns was a bald man about fifty at the time. I admit I was checking little Chappy in those days, I think I played him up something rotten in those days, telling him I wanted to do a bird project when really I was telling everyone else I was spicing on Joanne but I was not, as Dan said him and Joanne were only friends. whether they got together or not, no one knows to this day. I came into school on the Monday morning, giving Mr Johns a brown paper bag that I wrote pink tit bird on. “ Pink tit, bird Deans I have never heard of that one before”. “No sir”. As I was dieting to laugh”. He gave me a bird project book and said to me. “ see if there a pink tit bird in there Deans, I doubt there is such a bird”. I looked. “ well Dean is there one, I will be surprised if there is one”. I must have gone through the book about ten times. “ Come on Deans with, you there’s no such bird is there”? I not surprisedly, went quite, as I was shaking in my shoes as I saw how angry he was as he stuck out the Cain. I wouldn’t dare tell my Mother, she’d hit me to kingdom come. Bang, as he throw the board rubber across the room and he made me do lines in detention. I must not tell lies.

No comments: