Saturday 19 August 2023

Story outline. Chapter title page Jealousy

Chapter goal, Alan was trying to get his wife Louise so he makes out he wants her back but did he want her back or was he trying to cover his own guilt to the way he treated her? Like many of us, love has been blind but does she see the light? Setting LongBeach, LongIreland New York. Louise had gone from the LongBeach hotel, New York? 2000 Chapter conflict.Alan makes out he doesn’t know and what had happened to her, but does he? Was his best mate Billy Blake the best mate he thought he was? Does Billy take or try to take advantage of Louise? Characters Louise Blake Green, Alan Blake, children Anna Maria and Rye Blake and Billy Drake, maybe more will be created. No point of view yet. Conflict like, love and hate relationships. Hook unanswered questions Climax secrets, lies and more. Where did the guns, drugs and money come from? Thursday afternoon It had all started off a lovely weekend at LongBeach, Long Ireland New York despite the thunderstorm in Manhattan, it had been a crazy morning rushing through the rain to the train, with a loud sound horn as the streams smoke drew out as the train set out to Long Beach, which the family only just made. Alan had bought the train tickets online on his iPhone seven. “ 12.25pm, to LongBeach, standing at platform nine”. As the family got off the train, after an hour of traveling. The sun was shining, great start of the weekend Louise, Alan, Anna Maria and Rye Blake were talking a bank holiday 4th July 2000. Mainly Louise as she was a child nurse working very long hours. Although’ Louise loved her job and the children looked up to her. Anne Maria was five and Rye was seven. However’ her children Anna Maria and Rye were so looking forward to the beach. The sound of seagulls, blue sky, white clouds, yellow smiling sunshine and the smell of the clean deep blue sea, as the headed right on the beach with their bucket and spade building sandcastles, everything was fine until. On the evening of July the 4th, Louise and Alan put the children to bed. Poured themselves some drinks, Louise was drinking white wine and Alan was drinking larger. As time went on drinks increased, though the night. It was 1.00pm, on Wednesday morning the following week, as Alan woke up with a very shocking hangover. It was very hot, sweat was pumping out of him, it was 30c in temperature. His blond spiky hair was sticky as glue because he stuck gel on his hair the day before. He rolled over gripping his sheet to find Louise had gone, which was a great shock to his system as they had known one another since teenagers in senior school. He was very angry and confused but should have been? He had no memory of what happened the night before or any other time. He was out of his mind anyway. All Louise’s and children’s things had gone, also the key to the children’s room in the hotel. He called 125. “Hello, Maureen Lewis speaking”. “Hi, it is Alan Blake, I’m calling from room 750, please can you check the cctv camera to see if a lady left the hotel earlier, she’s 5 foot 3 and light brown hair, her name is Louise and she is my wife”? “Of course sir but she could be anyone”. “How dare you, my wife is not just anyone”. “ calm down sir, I don’t know who she is”. “Sorry Maureen of course not, I have no idea why she’s gone that’s all, I’m in shock, it’s not like her to disappear unexpected.” “ sorry sir, I know you know her I don’t but I will do my best help the best I can”. “Okay, madam”. “ Can you please come down into reception and I will check the camera and you can see for yourself”. “ Of course, I will be down in a few minute, I’m just finishing off getting ready”. “Okay sir, no rush, bye for now”. As Alan rudely slams the phone on the poor woman. He took the lift to reception, as two young people entered. Slim blonde hair lady about seventeen named Julie and a young guy, very short jet black hair, about 5.10, skinny and about twenty - one years of age, named David. “ which floor, guys”? “ Number four”. Replied Julie Julie didn’t feel happy been around Alan, she didn’t like the tone of his attitude but she did well to keep her cool. Young David could sense danger too but he felt as if there were too many cameras in the building for him to react. Alan presses four than zero for ground floor. On they went, then him. He was doing his best to keep his cool in the hotel as he was bitting his time. Alan didn’t have the best of patience when waiting in line, he was getting more anxious as time went on. “ How much longer guys, it’s like waiting for Christmas here”. “ patient, sir, everyone will get seen”. When it came to Alan’s turn. “Okay, how can I help sir”? “ I called about half an hour ago, from my room, raising concerns about my wife and children”. “ Oh yes sir, I am not being mean but if she isn’t with you she’s not in the hotel”. “How can you prove that”? “ Was she sharing a room with you”? “First of all Miss or Mrs Maureen, you haven’t answered my question and secondly, of course she shared room with me until, I woke up this morning to find she had gone so check the f**king camera”! “Calm down sir, otherwise I won’t”. His face went red. “ She could be in or out the hotel, Maureen”. “Maybe, do you want someone to check the whole hotel, sir”? “ yes but first of all let’s check the cameras”. “Okay, sir”. Maureen checked the camera, as she showed Alan to try and put his mind at rest. She could see anger in his eyes as she peered over her brown glasses with her fussy hair. She could that Alan wasn’t a guy to win with so it was easier to follow with what he wanted. He was still rather drunk and hungover but he didn’t care who he upset, he wanted answers about his wife and children but did he care as much as he made out? It showed a lady leaving, how Alan explained, with two young children. It was unknown where they we’re going, what they were doing, what’s happened? Whether the couple were cheating on one another, one cheating on the other, she may have been murdered, kidnapped, rapped, one, some or even all of those reasons. Also, what happened to the children as well as Louise. “Is this your wife and children, Alan”? Alan looked very closely. “It looks like them”. “She left at 6 am, this morning as the hotel opened”. As Alan left the hotel, he drove his ford sierra car light blue to his best friend, Billy Drake’s house in Beverly Way. Reg AB2000. He was wrongly drinking and driving as the thoughts in his mind was raising miles to the dozen. He even parked on a dead end street at the corner of Beverly way as he walked down to Billy’s house. He knocked the door, no reply as Billy was at work but Billy’s boasting terrific dog Buck barked, woofed and howled as he opens his month as if the dog was catching flies. Alan opened the door with the spare key Billy gave him. “ Shut the f**k up Buck”! It started to rain with thunder again, as Alan entered the house, walked into the kitchen. Now why was he at Billy’s for. A gun, why? In hopes of finding whoever may have or and killed his wife if anyone has. Where did Billy get the gun? At the moment that is unknown. Alan finds the gun in the kitchen draw. Locks Billy’s house and rushes through the thundering storm rain, none stop driving, where does he end up, who does he cross and more. Suddenly Alan pulls into a lay-buy to try and then he gets a message saying.This phone number is not recognized. He sends her an email, looks on facebook but she wasn’t his Facebook anymore, had she blocked or had she left Facebook. He tried to ask people she knew but they made out they hadn’t see her or and where they telling the truth. Had she told them to not tell him or even anyone, anything? Does he get in touch with the police, if so what becomes of that? He probably does get in touch with the police, if so when? Whether does or not, is he in trouble if so what and when? Also, many more questions and answers we need to know. Did Louise take her own life or and children’s? Hi my name is Louise Blake Green, I had enough of my marriage, I am thirty now and I have known Alan since I was eleven and married him I was eighteen. Alan has always been a bragger, saying he’d got this and that, when most of it he hadn’t. In the early years I foolishly believed him but now it’s got to point I can take so much, meaning now is the time enough is enough, I can no more, this is the end draw. I have took my children and we are out his life. Naturally Anna Maria and Rye are curious to why their Father is not their lives, I will never stop them from seeing him, I have told them that but I have also told them that things have not been good for a long time between him and me. I told them I will tell them why when they are old enough to understand. As if they don’t the reason as they have heard me and Alan row many a times. The way he’s been acting the last few years has been rather strange, as he does to pay any attention, avoiding me etc unless he was drunk, non stop texting, receiving texts back whenever we are the same room together. Not saying I’m right but it’s his behavior seemed odd, as if he was hiding something from me, he doesn’t love and I can accept that as now I don’t love him likeI used to. Thinking about it, what I couldn’t see from the start he didn’t love like I thought he did. How blind was I, he used me all these years? Also, when I was trying to talk to him, he wasn’t responding to me, I may as well be not be in his life. I don’t even he’s bothered I have gone but I bet he misses our kids. Maybe I was selfish taking them but no matter what me and Alan think of each other we both love the kids very much.

No comments: