Tuesday 12 April 2022

Love of poetry 2022

Joyful love forever I thought.

I thought he'd love me forever, I was so wrong he didn't love me at all, and neither do I now love him anymore.

It was never to be and only right it wasn't to be. 

Here I had a lucky escape.

I thought it was going to be happy that was never going to break.

On the bright side years later I love again. 

I hear the voices of birds singing but now I realize that there's more to life than just love. 1998 to 2022


You have a heart of gold.
You have a heart of gold of love.
You are so good to me and so good for me. 
To show your love to one another in the best possible way until your dying day.

Eternal love did not last at all.

Eternal love towards engagement and marriage forevermore. 1989 - 2022.



Words.

Words that go through your mind.

Words could mean anything at all.

When I am a long words go through my head.

Some words can't wait to be said so they have to be written.

Sometimes words don't want to be said.

Some words can be frightened to be said. Mid 20th century to 21st century.

I am finding it hard to come to terms that you have gone to heaven.

I wish you peace in heaven because you did not have any peace on earth.

You were and always be a very special Grandmother to me.

It has not been the same since you have gone but life goes on.

I know you would not want us to live in sadness but in happiness.

My future is my career, love, and friendship to be.

It does not mean think that the family does not think about but we understand how you want peace from the pain you had. 25.8.2007


To my lovely Nan.

It was such a delight to have you around in my life.

The first memory I can remember of being with you, was when you took me to the caravan in Wales.

Uncle David only drove as far as the Victoria hotel in Wolverhampton, I asked.
" Are we nearly there?"

I am so sorry that I was such hard work for you.

Thank you for looking after me.

Even now I feel as if you are still looking after me.

I will treasure you and the memories I had with you with love.

You have always been and always will be a very special Nan.

Why do I have to let you know how I feel when it's too late?

You never know who and what you have lost until you have lost them or it.

You are my special Nan because you were there from when I was born.

It was hard to believe that one day you would have to say goodbye, now that you have I miss you every day.
You were more than special, you were bright.

It's hard to believe that this is the first Christmas and the first birthday that I won't be seeing you. 25.8.2007


I hope your pain has gone.

I hope your pain has gone now Nan.

I hope heaven is more peaceful for you than the earth was.

All your friends and family have very special thoughts for you.


We all miss you here on earth.

Life is not the same without you Nan.

Nothing more has made me feel sad other than knowing that I miss you not being here.

I will never forget you but it's time to move on because I know I will never see you here like I used to.
As much as I miss you, I hope your pain has gone. 25.8.2007


People say I look young.

People say I look young, if I do Nan it's all down to you.

A majority of people say I look like you.

If I do look like you, I am the happiest woman in the world Nan.

You have always been the best Nan in the world and always will.25.8.2007

No one kinder than Nan.

There is no one kinder than you, Nan.

I am so lucky to have such a lovely Nan.

Now that you are at peace, there are no words to explain how much I miss you.

Thank you for giving me the most happiest times of all. 25.8.2007.


Everything will be a crime.

The way the world is going now, everything does and says will be a crime.

Even picking ones' nose will be a crime, it may be a bad thing but it should not be a crime.

Once upon a time, yes we had rules but we also had three countries.

Now it's just non-stop ruling in the country.

Now there does not seem to be any freedom in the country.

The government cuts like a knife.

This sick government is killing us all.

No wonder people like Jim Hendrix killed themselves but then it is believed that Jimi Hendrix's death was an accident.

Life was bad enough then but worse now. 1997 to 2009


You never came to mine often.

You never came to mine often yet I came to yours a lot in the pouring rain.

When I said come down in the sunshine you never did. 

It was so rare you came to my private home. 

 2007.

Looking forward not back.

Not looking back but forward not looking back at the past.

I have long walked away from where I am not wanted.

To be where I am wanted to who loves me and I love him. 

2022 



I was frightened to love and frightened of losing love.

I was so frightened to love again, now I don't fear at all.

I have had so many guys that have messed up my head.

I will be brave one day to love again, you are the only man that makes me feel love again.



I can't help the way I feel about you, I think I am falling towards you.

Too many of my exes have played with my mind. 

I'm not a bouncing ball I am human. 

I know I am not a wonder woman but I will do anything I can for you. 2022 


Glad love didn't last forever with you Antonio.

No way do I wish we were together in heaven.

 I was so wrong to think you would love me forever.

 It took me a long time to realize you never did love me.

I'm so glad we didn't stay together forever, it was so wrong we got together even though we were too blind to realize it at the time. 

My worries over you have long gone.

You changed your mind whether you loved me or not more than times than you changed your socks to find you never loved me at all.

There was more hate than love in us.

You filled my head with so much rubbish.

You hated me writing poetry about you because you hated me telling the truth about you because what's true is your faults in the way you treated a woman who loved you. 

Love was so blind between us that we couldn't see.

1997 - 2022


Shep.

Old Shep was a Rough Colly dog brought for my sister Holly Wood.

Shep was a very good pet dog.

He was a lot older than the Rough Colly we had before, his name was Baz.

Baz was just a baby, we needed to calm him down. 2000 onwards.


I couldn't help the way that I felt about you.

Couldn't help the way I felt about you but it was hard to face the truth of how you felt about me, which I know wasn't the same.

However' you were wrong you were making out you loved me when you didn't.

Now the truth for me is easy for me to take because I just don't feel the same way for anymore, in fact, I have no feelings for you at all, only that I feel sorry for you in a none sympathetic way, that you led me on to think that you loved me all those years when you didn't, it was all just a lie.

I'm wasting no more of my life on you and I haven't done so for a long time.

Your a loser for not being honest with me, even though the truth hurts it doesn't hurt as much as a lie.

As years went on you only wanted my love when you were drunk.

In the end, I felt ashamed to have felt in love with you. 

In the end, our finishing was for the best even though it was hurtful at times, at least for me it was but not anymore. 

In the end, as time went on I realized the end was for the best.

2007 -  2022 


Where are you going, Nan?

I hope you are going to a peaceful place Nan.

You may even see the Fairlie's.

I remember Uncle Chris telling me that great Gran had gone to live with Jesus when I was little, I really believed that Jesus' house was on earth.

I remember wondering why no one would take me to see great gran.

As the years had gone by, I learned that she had gone for life.

Now life is too short to waste but it will be too long to be without you. 2007


Life.

Life can be full of beauty and love.

We must live for the stars above.

Flowers, romance, and love.

The night can be dark but the day can be, that is the ups and downs of love.

Here comes the morning light when things are going good.

Here are the dark nights when things go bad.

We see the beauty of flowers in the sunlight.

The love of a bright red rose that becomes far too close.

To forget lost love forevermore is not always easy to do.

The law of love and beauty.

Now I won't love you again as I can't love you. 1997. 


Happiest is what we want.

To want happiest is to get happiest.

Happiest starts to want inside your mind.

When the happiest comes it does not always last, make the most of that.

Sadness does not last either.

There are so many changes in life from happy to sad. 1997.

Poems for the year 1998.

In 1998 to love with faith.

To start a career after love falling into a garden gate.

To love someone who loves me for me.

To make more friends.

To move on.

To enjoy life and stay forever young.

To be strong to ups and downs. 1997 - 1998.

Up to date poem.

Mobile phones

Text messages

Missed calls

Computers

Download

Save to disc

and so the list goes on.

This is what you call 21st century English.

This is the way it must be, goodness knows in future centuries what we won't see. 2007.

Maybe we are strange.

Maybe we are strange people living in a strange country, full stop.

We can't help the way we are or can we?

We have very strange weather, rain and shine in five minutes' time.

We are the weather that can't make up its mind.

Now you can't make up your mind.

Maybe I am as bad, what are we like?

STRANGE!

That does me to say that I am confused only because you are but you are confusing me. 2007.


Lucy.

Lucy had her kittens under the kitchen table.

What a black and white fluffy family.

They all had lovely fur. 2007.


Baz.

I remember Rough Colly Baz.

He was a wild running lad.

I used to run along with the garden with him so fast. in 2007

Letty.

I use to have a black cat named Letty but she had white under her chin.

Her eyes were dark green.

I don't seem to have a memory of her attacking me, she must have been very calm pus for a young child to play with.

I feel so guilty, I must have pulled her tail not understanding that I might have hurt her. 2007


Stay forever young.

Never let anything worry you.

Everything will come into place.

Let others help you!

Never let people put on you.

Climb the ladder step by step.

You will get where you want to get in the end.

Everyone will have a true friend in you.

Keep your hands and feet busy.

You will stay forever young and complete. 22.8.2000


I hate it when the clocks stop.

I hate it when the clocks have to stop but they can't go on forever.

I never know how long it is waiting for the bus.

I never whether I have missed the bus.

Maybe I have not got there right on time.

What if I have an appointment, will I be late for that?

Hot Summer.


I do not mind the hot sunny days but not when it gets too hot.

If the weather is too hot it does not agree with me.

It's not easy to fall asleep in the hot weather but it can be too easy to fall asleep in the sun.

Don't forget the sun cream!

Let's protect ourselves from getting burned but let's go lovely and brown!

Let's cool down with drinking water and on our bodies!

I hate the insects that bit us the day and night, they fly around indoors by the food.

It causes such nasty germs.

It's nice to eat outside in the summer but not when the insects are around.
2007



Well, thank goodness for batteries but not the clocks going forward and back.

I will worry about the right time when it comes. 2007


Spring is here never fear.

Today spring is not spring-like summer is not summer.

We have four seasons in one day in Britain.

It's been a good many years since we used to get the straight seasons we used to get.

The good thing about the spring is that the birds sing and lay their eggs.

The lambs are born to jump around.

Everyone seems happy on warm spring days, which is very rare today.

I love frogs that jump around in the rain. 2007


The four seasons.

Spring

Summer

Autumn

And

Winter.

One

Whole

Year
Of

Days

And

Nights.2007


The text message.

Why was I hoping that everything is alright between us when it was not?

Why was  I bothering with you?

Why don't you like me, saying I love you in a text message?

Why did you act strangely are you up to something?

Why were you sending and getting texts every five minutes?

Why did I feel this way about you?

Why couldn't I just walk out on you what you are putting me through?

Did you want me to feel this way about you?

All I know is that I was so foolish still being in love with you.

I didn't know why I loved you but I did, not anymore.

You didn't love me no more, you could have told me the truth, even though that would hurt the lie would have hurt worse. 

 I never knew what you were thinking because you always gave me silent treatment. 
 You messed me around in and out of text messages. 

It most likely costs too much to say you love me in a text but you send enough texts out and get many back in a short amount of time.

Oh, I am sorry I have said the wrong thing yet again.

There's no pleasing in you, is there?

You knew I loved you so much, them you played on it.

I had a good mind to send this poem to you in a text but I didn't want to encourage us to fall out again.

Sometimes you can be such hard work but as mad as it sounds I still loved you not anymore. It was a nightmare to read and guess your thoughts.  September 2007 -  2022


What will be will be.

Don't ask or hope for anything.

Just stay put.

Don't think about what to do or what not to do.

What happens happens.

Come on you have known him long enough.

Don't be surprised or shocked about anything or anybody.

Why don't you get out before it's too late?

Long love is too much of a drug.

Why stay where you are if you are not loved and wanted?

It's not easy to be strong enough when you have been there too long.

Come on you must be strong. September 2007 - May 2009

We parted over a misunderstanding.

You must have known how I felt that cold Saturday, September evening when my family dug my Nans ashes to the ground.

Thank you very much for your support, you dumped me and I thought you loved me but I was wrong.

You must have known I was not thinking straight when I said what I said.

You must have known I did not mean what I said.

I know you will never forgive me for what I said.

You must have known that I did not mean to hurt you when I was upsetting myself.

You must have known very well that I still love you.

In your eyes, there's no going back on what I said it's too late for everything.

What not look forward rather than going back, start afresh.

Why do you have to be so sad?

Like I said to you I must accept what you want, it should not come as any shock or surprise to me. September 2007 - May 2009


No way forward.

I thought there was no way forward but how wrong was I?

It seemed at the time there was no way forward at all.

Now I lose no sleep over you anymore.

How low could have gone to think you can hurt me then go around as if nothing has happened?

I don#t hope for anything from you anymore, those days have gone.

I am no more your toy rag doll, I'm human and long gone move on from your love. September 2007 to 2022


On Autumn's day.

I remember the leaves all over the floor as you opened the door.

You would walk through the leaves as you when to school.

I remember feeling the leaves under my feet as they touched the ground.

The trees blew in the wind from side to side as the leaves hit the ground. 2007 to 2022


How did we get here?

Was living in this unkind life meant to be?

The way the world is going, is it worth the world carrying standing?

Society is so wrong to introduce crime to the world.

We all know that there is not any perfect world but it's getting worse.

The way it's going, people won't be able to enjoy life. 2000  to 2022


Freedom.

Today freedom is not a word that is promised.

Everyone understands Britain's rules are over the top.

At one time people were free in Britain but not anymore.

Now we hear about too much killing and shooting on the news.

That's not what you call freedom.

Let's face it folks there's no freedom to be.

It makes us wonder why we are here at all.

There is no answer to why we are here and why there is a world. 2003 onwards



 The new year 2003 - 2004.


Thank god Christmas is over, it costs too much for one day.

Another year to look forward to.

What's going on is anyone's guess.

I hope this is a year for all of us.

I hope there will be peace not a war for Iraq.

Life will be easy and hard for us all as always.

Life does not stay the same otherwise it would be boring.

The hardest part is spending too much money for Christmas.

Trying to build money back up again is hard. 31,12.2oo3


Reasons why I wrote poems.

To let you know how much I love you.

To let you know how much I miss you.

To let you know how much I think about you.

To let you know how much more I'd like to see of you.

To let you know how lovely it is to hear your voice on the telephone.

To let you know that I understand your lifestyle.

To let you know that I am not trying to make life hard for you.

I love you, I would never say a bad word about you. 

To say everything else that is going my life and mind. 

Little did I realize that what I was writing was poetry, I was just writing what I was thinking.

I write about the positives as well as the negatives. 2022  

Poems of love.

When you fall in, it's like a bright red rose.

When love ends, the petal of the flower dies and falls off every day.

You move on to make a fresh start.

One kiss brings love back to life.

Yet again love becomes alive.

Is anyone right for anyone?

It's not very often that love lasts forever these days.

Not many have been as lucky as we. 30.12.2003.


I should have left sooner.

Why didn't I leave you sooner?

Now it has happened there's no going back but I never thought I'd be so happy to see the back of you.
I should have realized that it wouldn't work out between you and me. 

Now it's time for me to get over you like you got over me. 

One thing I am not is a cheat and I wouldn't bring myself down to your level.
I once had feelings for someone but I didn't let on and the feeling soon passed, my feelings were always for you.

I was in love with you both but I choose you. 
I made up who I wanted at the end, which was you, I should have walked away from you both.
I know it was so wrong, I am so sorry I had the same feelings for the two of you.

I was stuck between the two of you, I found it hard what to do.

I didn't want to hurt either of you but you hurt me. 
I decided you but if only I would have walked away from you both, I would have been lonely but not hurt, in time you hurt me. 

It's no one's fault but my own. 29.12.2003 to 2022 


The memory of love.

The memory of love gives me the happiest and joy.

The loneliness of your love gives me sadness and sorrow.

When you kissed me it was such a joy.

Your passion was like a sudden dream that seemed never-ending.

Now you are not with me anymore, I must have had a nightmare.1997


When I look out of my window.

I see the sky going from dull to bright.

I see the sky so dark it turns into a storm.

What strange weather we Brits have.

I don't know if I am right or wrong but I am still living in this old-fashioned world.

I still need to get used to the new world. 2007

Am I just in your life for the company?

You know that I love you.

Do you love me?

Why don't you show me that you love me if you do?

Why are you over me when your drunk?

Do you still love someone from your past or do you love someone new?

Have I lost it all I had in my twenties?

Maybe I am becoming boring as I am getting towards forty.

I must have lost it in myself.

Maybe I don't attract you anymore. 2007 to 2009



It all changes.

The figure has now gone.

Lines are now under my eyes.

I am not as fit as I used to be.

I don't feel good, I feel like a wreck.

The only positive thing is my education and work.

I am trying everything I can to make a difference in the lives of people with disabilities.

Don't you know how much I love you?

I know you broke my heart but I forgive you.

It may seem as love is not the same as it used to be in 2007 - 2009


Long time love.

I and you will now be without one another.

Three years ago we fell apart.

No other man could have been for me but you, how wrong was I to think so?

Your smile when his face goes red.

Your laughs like the bright yellow sun.

Your brown eyes give me so much surprise.

What you don't see, to begin with, you don't know.

After a time you find out that love is blind.

You did not turn out to be the man I was hoping for.

You hurt me so much.

I still love you but you'd hurt me again if I go back to you.

I don't know why I love you so much.

I only wish I knew why I do. 27.5.99

A friend in need is a friend indeed.

If you are helping a friend, they should help you in return.

If a friend helps you in return, which you are a friend in need.

To one another you are both friends indeed.

For helping one another as true friends indeed. 20.8.99


Loving friendship.

Friendships can be loving.

You can still have loving thoughts without being lovers.

You can just go with the flow.

Except the excepted and the unexpected.

What will be will be.

If it's not to be it won't be.

Keep in touch with one another but don't make plans about the future.

See each other when you see each other.

Keep your loving friend like that it has more chance of lasting.

A loving friendship may well help you forget the past.

A loving friendship may or may not help you love one day more than just good friends.

Just friendship does not mean that they don't love.

Having an opponent who is a true friend to you.

He or she will take care of you.

He or she will share with you.

He or she will talk to you.

He or she will be fair to you.

In return, you must do the same for them too. 20.8.99



I don't have to be in love with you to love you.

I don't have to love you because you are a man.

I can love you as a friend.

You don't have to love me because I am a woman.

You can love me as a friend.

Why don't you accept that?

I may well still love you but as a friend.

I am trying not to love you too strongly.

You were my longest lover ever, why is it too hard for me to accept it?

For you I know I must accept that you don't love me. 27.5.99


Knowing what to do.

I fell for you because I thought you had a lovely kind caring face.

After two and a half years it seemed as if you were the man for me.

I still love you even now.

You gave me so much happiness at that time.

I never thought you would hurt me like you did.

It was almost as if butter would not melt in your mouth.

In the end, you let me down badly.

You changed all of a sudden.

You were not the man I fell in love with.

I must have fallen in love with your twin.

He looks like you but better than you.

I don't think I will meet this nice loving man again. 27.5.99


No comments: