Tuesday 12 July 2016

Poems I am unsure whether or not I have typed.


I guess you are all confused what I am writing about a lot of my poems are about all different experiences my life not only in mine but other peoples as well plus things I have watched, listened to and read.

Guilt and regret.

I will just prepare myself for the worst.
I only have myself to blame.
From now I will leave you alone.
I will never forget the love I loved.
I will forget the love I hurt and lost.
No matter what happens now I will never love a love like you.
Where I will end up next is unknown but I will never forget.
Thank you for giving me the love you gave me.
You may disbelieve me but I may have misunderstood.
Only my loss not yours.
How did you really feel about me?
I guess you didn't love me as strong as I love you.
It's natural not to believe how our love ended.
I must have been a coward to walk away because one person in a crowd.
May be I have gone the wrong of letting you know how I feel.
I shouldn't have turned up, I shouldn't have said a word. 16. 5.2012

There's no going back.

I love you so I will leave you alone.
I will let you go where you want to go.
I know there's no looking back on what has been done even though how I felt still stands.
May be you will never read this poem and good job you won't hear me begging like a dog.
My guess is that my regret stays with me forever.
Time to move on but where I don't know.
I guess this is the end of our love that was.
How I feel doesn't matter because I am in the wrong.
How you feel is more important sorry you had to be victim of my love, I shouldn't have taken out on you what I have been through myself.
I never meant to hurt you if only I knew what was going to happen, if only I knew what was going through your mind.
If only I could be with you again but it's no good trying to mend what has been broken.
The way I hurt you I really believe it's over, I don't I will ever hurt anyone the way I hurt you but I also don't believe ever love anyone like I love you. 16.5.2012


Don't worry.

Don't worry I will stay out you way.
Drink myself to death writing poetry.
May be I can shown my love to you but I will show it in poetry.
The world is too much to bear, I must be on my way to the next world without any regrets and mistakes to make.
It feels like everything I touch I break, now I will say good bye to the world, which I will never come back.
I find it hard to believe I will be happy again, I can't remember when.
This isn't down to you but it is for to me. 16.5.2012

If only.

If only I could love you without upsetting, now I blown everything we had together.
Nevertheless you are still special to me, yes I know I only have myself to blame.
I believe without poetry I wouldn't get by without you.
Whatever the future brings I will never forget you.
I will never forgive myself for letting one person upset our love.
Whether you know this or not my love for you is still sercert, even though it won't happen anymore.
You will never know my feelings but for what I did wrong you wouldn't believe my feeling still stand the same as when I first got with you. 18.5.2012


 Even though you have gone.

Even though you have gone my love is still there for you.
If you don't know how I feel I can't be disappointed.
I can't blame for hating me with what happened.
I won't text or phone you, I won't see you anymore but I will always think about you.
I will let you go because I love you so much and I don't want to make life harder for you than I already have done.
I will make a life for myself and somehow you won't be forgotten. 18.5.2012

You gave me happiness.

You gave me happiness and light in my life until you brighten my night.
Time seemed to last forever yet not long enough before I knew it I saw heaven.
Sorry I blew you away like the wind without even thinking about.
The love bet-ween us gets quieter and quieter.
Even the sun is dull without you with tears feeling like rain as they come out my eyes.
We are both looking that very special someone in our lives but that special someone to me is you, I don't want to let you slip put my fingers but then I don't want to force you to stay with me if you can't or don't want to.
Words just can't explain my regret, how much I love you, how much I miss you and how much I now find it hard to face you.
You have no idea how sorry I am, I understand that it's far too late to love you again now.  18.2.2012

Female time.

Female time is time to a female's self or and other females.
The body is changing all the time but not always the mind.
Feelings are unknown to why we feel like we do however we do.
It can be unknown to how long the feelings we have last.
How feelings affect relationships with different people, which can all vary.
Is what we say we want in life to do with how our bodies change rather than what we really want in life?
Some things may or may not be the case of getting in touch with our female side. 17.4.2014

So long ago.

It's been so long ago since I went on the beach.
Just lost interest in the world around me now.
Now I don't want to go back to dirty old England.
American seems to have less stress.
In England you spent so much time living your life to please others rather than yourself.
I need to find a way somehow to see my nephew Jadien. 17,4,2014


Art.
Coffee on the train to Manhattan New York.
Walk along the City Of York.
Line up for the cruise ship sail around the sea to see the sites on water.
The sun rises on the ship.
My love is there for New York.
My shape of a heart is art. 18.4.2014


No comments: