Monday 11 July 2016

Some old poems that may be missing.

Hard not to hope.

It's hard not to hope for what you want.
Most for what you hope for can only you pain in the end.
It's no good chasing, wishing and dreaming.
Have your own space.
Learn to know yourself.
Learn to like yourself.
Learn to love yourself.
Never give up the unexpected may happen what you never though of wanting.
Be faithful, be loyal and be true to yourself then you will have more chance of being the same to others.
Keep going, never give up even if you hard work hasn't worked out.
Don't try too hard.
Still be the same person, be yourself! 12.2.2012


So near so far.

Time so near yet so far.
Time together is so short.
Time apart is so long.
What is next is unknown.
No matter what I don't give up hope but I don't hope too much either.
Time apart may be too long but time together is to be looked forward to.
It doesn't matter how long and how short, it's better than nothing at all.
 12. 2. 2012

Forever friends.

Forever friends with love.
Never hope for much.
Here I am as long as you want me here.
I will cope with not seeing you.
I will be faithful, loyal and true to you. 12.2.2012


Love teaches me about life.

Mistakes have been made not only in love but in life.
It's hard not to get too close and not too hope for too much.
People who we thought who loved us have let us down, therefore that's no love at all.
In time we learn to be ourselves.
Not to give up but live our own lives.
Not to spend so many years living someone else's life.
No one should except you to live someone else's life.
Love can be hard to control when you feel it towards someone.
You try your best to never make the same mistake again. 12.2.2012

Time without you.

Even when the sun shines it's dull until I see you.
When I see you the sun shines like a light so bright even at night.
I just can't wait for that light to turn on again, life is so dark without you.
In the mean time my thoughts about you are in my mind. 12. 2. 2012


Love is.

Love is like a plant.
Love is like a flower.
Love is like a tree, well pineapple tree.
Love lasts as long as it's going to unless it's meant to be.
Never give up hope but don't hope too much because nothing is ever really promised.
Never live in fear otherwise you will fear everything, balance your thoughts. 12. 2. 2012


Time.

Time seems like forever yet it's so short.
However long or short time it's meant to be.
When the time comes you will be more than loved by me.
When I think of you time can't come slow or quick enough.
When I am about to see you my thoughts are mixed because it's unknown how our night is going to be.
Private time to together is a matter of time.
Feelings don't change no matter what the situations are. 12,2,2012

Now I can see through you.

You may not have loved me as much as I loved you.
How blind was I not to that you didn't felt same way when you told me you did?
All I can say is that I believed lies without knowing or working they were lies, which makes me feel thick that I was your vulnerable victim of love.
You may have sting me all years but not anymore.
We were both very young when we met.
I have been blind realize that your love towards me was just a lie.
Some people saw you were wrong for me others didn't.
You put your false charm to make people think you couldn't do a thing wrong as if butter wouldn't melt in your month.
The people who could work you out told me enough times you weren't right for me but I regret not listening to them.
You were very good at hiding your faults and making out to people you weren't in the wrong and I always was, little did you realize that some people were clever could work you out.
I took no notice because I thought you'd change for the better and never me again, how wrong was I, which I should have seen when you hurt me the first time round.
I was just too much love with you to walking but my strength is getting closer enough to be strong enough walk out your life completely for good and never see you again so you will never see me again.
It hurt me to start to walk away when I still loved but now I don't love anymore it's becoming easier to walk away altogether, I don't think it will be long.
Now that strong love I had for you has gone, I don't care how you feel because you didn't care how I felt when you left me for someone else, all I feel for now is anger and hate.  12.2.2012


So many things so unknown.

Not everything is certain.
There could be so may unknown sercerts you had kept from me.
Okay I can't prove anything but the way you were behavioring before and even after we slip I can't help wondering.
How strange it was with my Nan's death my mind at the time I slipped out by mistake that we were finished to find out you weren't bothered but I felt guilty at the time and I shouldn't have done because I don't feel for you now like I did then.
When I said sorry to you, you told me I couldn't go back on my word because I already said it, that hurt me at the time but I am glad we are slip now,
Rest your case, I may be wrong but I could be still blind to your love not.
The door is close on you which is good.
What could be bad is, there could much I needed know that you could be hiding from me yet proof either way, which was the same with texts.
The private calls you made and gone, I heard but said nothing about at the time.
Believing you when you wanted me back, then you told me you didn't the next day because you were drunk the night before.
Our realtionship was based on a drunk lie.
I can't believe I was so mad to love someone whose love towards me was one big lie. 12.2.2012



Unknown

I look at you knowing how I feel about you.
Not been to say certain things in-frond others is hard but that's the way it is but then no don't have a problem with it because we wouldn't everyone to know everything away.
Only you as well as me know.
The end of the night is unknown to ourselves.
I can spend private time with you.
When the time isn't there I miss you twice as much.
When the time is there we make the most of every minute we have got to spare whether it's short or long. 12 . 2 . 2012



In-between lovers and friends.

It may well be a strange friendship but it give us time to be ourselves as well as one another.
I know time apart can feel like forever but it's worth waiting for.
Nothing interferes with my love for you.
I will wait however long or short it takes to love you again.
Nothing interferes with the way I feel about you because those thoughts are in my head.
I love you and my home is private time to be.
In the mean time my feelings just come out from pen and paper about you. 12 . 2 . 2012


How time has gone by.

It only seems like yesterday since I met you three years ago.
When I saw you thoughts never crossed my mind because I was having a hard time with my ex.
I was trying to walk away from him and I was trying to start a new life.
It's unknown how long we would have lasted if you and me could have got together propley and how much time we would have spent together.
Your situation has always been alright with me because I think it's good to have time apart but your right risky at the same time.
Don't get me wrong I do miss you so much but sadly I know there's no chance of us being a proper couple as sad as it is accept it because of how strong I feel about you.
I know you will let it go one day but only for both our safety nothing to do with us personally or how we feel about one another. 12. 2. 2012

Most things you love aren't good.

Sugar and sweets are bad for your teeth.
Bad toothache, I hate the dentist who keeps poking around inside my month
Spice can give you wind and it all smells everyone out.
Time to go to loo.
I loved fried breakfast on a Saturday mid morning to afternoon after a skinful on a Friday night.
Too much of what you love isn't good for you and that includes most people too, 11.3.2012

Talk to myself.

Talk to myself in my mind with my pen on paper.
Who cares if people think I am going mad and I heard voices talking to me but voices that I write down!
The words just come out on paper any old how.
Nothing done and said can please everyone.
People are people their own world.
Some things some times are better not said.
Good or bad people think what they think.
Some things are better to be said to load off the mind.
No one can answer back other than the reader. 16. 5. 2012

Poetry is great.

Poetry is a great way of saying things without been answered back unless your a reader and or publisher.
Only published poetry isn't private thoughts but then no it can be put into art poetry, a way that isn't known as private.
Best to stay out of fame otherwise everyone knows everything about you.
Open up to talent to things that aren't private to you.
Show the world there's more to you than just you. 16.5.2012


What must you think of me?

The spoken of mind lost me everything.
May be you would rather me not be there and not say why.
Yes I know it's far too late now.
Little did I know one person could cause me so much damage in my life.
I guess you don't see me as a woman but an easy target you can knock down, pick up, blame and shame.
I took what I could take on board.
I would have waited forever if that's what it took.
Sorry I hurt the one I love.
Sorry to disappoint you and sorry you saw a different side of me.
There's no going back, I know I let you down even though I didn't mean to.
I've let myself down too.
I am not not going to lie I was in the wrong and I am angry with myself.
However' I am not going to put with who I  don't like.
You may think just because I hate him I except everyone else to, no that's not the case.
I hate for him is strong but so is my love for you.
Take no notice of me, I'm just writing the rest of my feelings down in poetry.
You think what you want to think of me.
I'm the one that's silly but feelings and emotions just can't be helped.
May be both of us see different things in different ways, which would look so different to one another in the mirror.
For every wrong I have done the mirror will break. 16.5.2012



 
 



No comments: