Saturday 21 November 2020

Hidden emotions but nothing is lie.


Just to say that these poems aren't about me personally but how life is generally one way or another for everyone with this lockdown going on.

 When most people think of mental health, they think people who face it always being sad, moody, and showing it all the while this is not the case and they are not trying to hide anything either or lie to anyone. If we showed how we really feel about life in work, study, etc, chances are likely no one would want to be in our company even though they may have known what we are facing in. Besides, there is more to the person other than what they face and the way that they react to how life treats them, etc.

Most people may imagine people being hard to work with, those facing mental health, even disability issues, and other problems when for a lot of people feel things are not good in life when not working, studying, or doing something. Over the years I have found myself doing things to keep myself busy even if no one else has. For example; my work with the university when that is going but when it's not it is down to me to keep myself going but that is not in everyone. 

Even a lot of famous people face mental health and on the whole, they spend a lot of time working, etc. Even comics, comedians, etc face depression and other mental health issues. people who you may think that wouldn't.  http://www.mentalhealthministries.net/resources/flyers/famous_people/famouspeople.pdf


Strong to get by. 

Just when you think you cannot cope anymore with how life is treating you. 

You are stronger than what you think in the end but that isn't true for everyone.

Not everyone is so lucky. 

There's always someone worse off than yourself.

In most ways for some of us, it's more helpful for us to help others in similar situations rather than get help ourselves but then there is only so so much we can cope with alone as well. 


Writing lines. 

Be quiet mind stop saying the same thing all the time so I am writing lines. 

You are driving me round the bent but you are not letting me drive people round the bend.

I can hear you talk to my mind but I am not nuts, crackers, or crazy.

It's not me it's you mind.

I am not imagining it either.

You just won't shut up will you mind? 

How do we deal with things?

Not everything works for everyone.

My advice is to try writing like I said not everything works for everyone but for me it was time.

I drove everyone in my life mad by saying the same thing that was bothering me all the while. 

I felt so guilty about it all the while.

I tied writing poetry, which I enjoy so carried on whether it was helping me or not but in time it did very slowly and it took years.




No comments: