Wednesday 22 July 2020

All about Dyspraxia 1


All about Dyspraxia from my experience.
I am writing up a PowerPoint and presentation on the learning difficulty I face called Dyspraxia. Due to it being a physical and Mental learning difficulty, there is a lot to it, which could be easy to be long-winded and no has all day to learn it. Therefore, I am going to put this handout on my website and do a short PowerPoint.




Dyspraxia is mostly misunderstood has been a danger to society, which you are but with the right support you can get by in life.
Due to the physical hidden difficulties I faced when I left school over thirty years ago, I was considered as a danger in the workplace.





All the same, they could not let me do nothing so I only lasted when I was sixteen to say my late thirties in the workplace say six months if I was lucky but they mostly told me I had to say two weeks after I was sent on placement when I was on Y.T.S.



My emotions were mixed because I was not getting enough support and training, so it was easy for them to tell me to leave but then.

I was having difficulty doing physical, such as in the care homes and helping to take the elderly to the toilet etc.

 No one is blaming anyone but if Dyspraxia was understood many years, we may have had the right support and may not have been classed health hazards and useless people.



No comments: