Wednesday 22 July 2020

dyspraxia 11

Sometimes when I am speaking, I find it hard to sallow when I speak therefore no understands me. I have always had problems with my tongue, teeth, and lips which goes very dry as skin becomes loose.
Even though I feed myself, I am still very messy eater.
 As a very small child, I found a very hard grip a knife and fork I think food used to go everywhere other than my mouth over the floor everywhere, although I don't see how I've always loved my food too much and ate too much.

Some words I may say may not come out correct but may not be far off, otherwise, I'm well misunderstood.
 Sometimes I may talk too quiet in case I do not sound like how I want to sound like.
Yet when I am sure of myself it works opposite; I can be too loud.     



Some famous people with Dyspraxia.

Daniel Radcliffe who plays Harry Potter, David Bailey who takes pictures, Florence Welch, Hannah McDonnell actor, Helen Burns character out of Jane Eyre, Samuel Taylor Coleridge poet, CK Chester, Ern  Est Hemingway, Jack Kerouac, and George Orwell writer.

No comments: