Wednesday 22 July 2020

dyspraxia 6


Other awareness of the disability.
Some people with Dyspraxia have flat feet but I also have wide feet. I have really bad problems getting shoes to fit me. Some people even find it hard to type and grip the mouse on a computer. My problem can be I type so fast I do not notice my spelling mistakes and the words I have missed out of sentences. Some people find it hard to plan things. Some of us have poor relocating cannot look quickly and effectively from one object to another, looking from the television to the magazine.

Although there seems to be a lot of things that we find hard, there are some things that get better through our lives. I still remember as a child finding it hard for a lot of years cutting meat up with a knife and fork.

In some cases, if someone is on some medications the side effects can make life even harder for them.


If you have a lot of problems with hands, some medications can make then worse, which makes some people shake.

 Not everyone finds the same things hard and not everyone finds the same things easy.

 I even find with some things, I just have good days and bad. Strangely in some things, there are some weaknesses that can turn into confidences because with this being a lifetime disability you become used to what you can and cannot cope.

The fact that we are keen, willing people because we find so many things hard, we do not give up until we achieve what we want to.

Sometimes though society gives upon us.

No comments: