Wednesday 22 July 2020

dyspraxia 10


The causes of Dyspraxia.

As far as I know, Dyspraxia is caused by a lack of oxygen to the brain at birth or when a baby is born too early. I think this can be linked to epilepsy or and a stroke. I think are many other causes of Dyspraxia.

Dyspraxia is a hidden physical and mental hidden learning difficulty that needs to be taken seriously, due to people not able to see the difficulties people face who face it makes it hard to understand what people face.


 It is not an illness or diseases. 

The learning difficulty is profoundly serious not meaning is illness or disease which is what Dyspraxia not.




Most people tend to think because people Dyspraxia and other hidden disabilities can walk and talk, they do not face physical and mental difficulties.


 It is a serious hidden learning difficulty in the way it is physical and mental in a hidden way because people can walk and speak even some things may show such as speech and example they can talk but some words they may find hard to pronouns to the way others understand.



To cut long story short I was born in a time period where there was no diagnosing, no understanding, no support at all, information, etc, it has only been the last fifteen to twenty-year of my life roughly there has started to be aware.


I have problems with household skills such as cooking, cleaning, tidying, shopping, etc.
Personal skills cutting toenails and fingernails.


 Exercise sport, catching a ball in such as netball etc, also motor skills, balance problems, coordination etc with certain exercise machine, which I tend to avoid anything with movement because I do not what I will and will not be safe with if the support is not in place.


 This also makes it hard to manage such skills as driving a car hard for people with Dyspraxia with great the difficulty most people with Dyspraxia have achieved it, I guess with the right the support I guess when learning. I thought they would have to spend a lot more money on driving lessons etc compared to other people, as Dyspraxia can slow your motor skills and coordination down.




No comments: