Wednesday 22 July 2020

dyspraxia 8


Different forms of Dyspraxia.

It sounds as if the world has a lot to learn about Dyspraxia, which is hardly surprising as it is a hard disability to understand and explain.

 Just because I am Dyspraxia does not mean I know everything about it. In my respects the world knows more than me.

What I do know is how it has affected my life. I am glad to say now it has opened up now.

 There may have been thousands of children in my school, I would have been aware, but I doubt it.

I know what it is like to feel so alone even though you are more than likely not. Bullying never seems to stop because you look and or seem different from other children.

Even by adults your so misunderstood because quite rightly even adult expects to see a normal child, whatever normal is at the end of the day.



No comments: