Wednesday 22 July 2020

dyspraxia 9


 Putting yourself in the shoes of parents, life can be a jigsaw puzzle for them when their child is slow at learning or and they know what their disabilities and health problems are.

Movements are to do with Motor skills, Co-ordation, and balance. For eg; opening a tin with a can opener.
Language is speech how we sound, make ourselves understood and misunderstood mostly the cases are.
Perception is Understanding and or misunderstanding others, messages, the world around us and etc.
It's more likely possible to have all of those forms of Dyspraxia as I have found all those things hard throughout my life.

 Having said that when you have a good many other disabilities it can be hard to say what causes what. For eg, I could either Asperger Syndrome or and ADHD, Dyslexia, Epilepsy as well as Dyspraxia. could have one form of Dyspraxia, two or all three. I know what I read about Dyspraxia sounds like me.



No comments: