Saturday 5 March 2016

What is depression and Anxiety?





Depression feeling sad whether you have anything to feel sad or not. Depression is known as a lack of loneliness even when you’re not alone. It won't be loneliness if you help yourself for others to help you. You feel even worse if you have nothing to feel sad about when you do. That sadness turns into anger, shame and even guilt because it seems as if the world is looking at you as if you’re mad when you feel sad for no reason. Today there's more awareness than there used to be but we need to keep on raising awareness.


For most people like myself keeping ourselves busy helps us to get on with our lives but not right away when a crisis happens. Even Gps themselves find depression very hard to understand.
Fear can be a sense of Anxiety, it's too easy to worry more than you should or bad things from the past can still be in your mind no matter how hard you try to forget it. Some people can face nightmares, flashback or and even panic attacks. If the person doesn't help themselves they may take it out others what they have been through or even worse. Some people may be just
danger to themselves.


The causes are unknown; it can either
be on its own or linked to other disabilities like mine is. There's no limit of
time of long we feel worried and stress for. It can be even harder if it is linked
on to other disabilities because you feel angry not been equal to the rest of society. When you have been living with it all your life you learn to live with it
and you calmer than you used to be and accept bad things better. We get dryness in our mouths, we feel shaky, tense, fast heart beat and we find it hard to sleep. Just because a person may not face all these things, it doesn't mean they don't suffer from Anxiety Panic attacks are the main causes of Anxiety.

Very often employer worry about these people been a danger to themselves and others but if people are doing what they are good and what they enjoy, this bring a good and safe relationship with the people they work with. When look at it like that they are safer at work than at home. When they don't have anything to keep the mind busy they are more likely to be danger to themselves.
Learning disabilities are conditions and Mental Health problems that affect the body and or mind. For most people chances in life can be very limited but most people have the right support. Some disabilities can be linked to Mental Health, which can all vary. People who have disabilities and Mental Health problems mostly have mental disabilities, which slow the brain down. Many of these people have hidden disabilities that can't be seen such as mine for egg; one is dyspraxia, which is a grip with the hands, co - ordination and Motor skill problems.
This can be why a lot of people can turn to smoking, drugs and etc.


Anxiety and panic attack.

 It can be very strange bad and strange thoughts go into your head whether there's a reason to feel like this or not.

You can feel whatever way you feel whether your thoughts in your head are true or not.
These thoughts can happen any time, any place and anywhere even in your sleep.
During childhood, which I had they can be night terrors but as adults they can be nightmares.
You can hear and see things whether they are there or not.
Many times you chat to yourself and answer yourself in your head.
Everything seems and feels so real at the time whether it is all not.
Even though you go through these things yourself it doesn't mean that everyone who suffers from Anxiety and panic attacks does.
Lying in bed in my sleep this morning I was on top of a bridge moving in rushing water of a storm.
Strangely on this bridge there were a box of eggs, the lid kept on going up and down as the bridge was rocking in the storm.
Although I was in bed covered up I felt cold drafts going down my spine.

 The water was rushing forward like waves as if it was the sea but it was a river.
From the bridge the bottom of the river seemed further and further down, I was trying not to look down but the bridge took me down, the further I thought down seemed and felt very scary.
With very strong wind of the storm the eggs were rushing of the bridge with the waves of the storm as the bridge broke to bits.
I felt myself going further and further more as the cold daft went through my spine then I couldn't bring myself to go further more. 
Now I feel mad with myself because these thoughts came into my head for no reason at all yet I don't know why.
In the past not that often I have had thoughts not that much different to they have found that I have got better than I used to be since I have got older but it has been a very slow journey but I don't stop believing in myself and others like me.
Some of us like to spend more time alone, others like people round and some of us can feel like I do a bit of both.
We find it hard to understand people's thoughts and feeling, which may seem selfish but then I am better than I used to be.
We behave in a strange manner without been aware but I have found since I have got older I become more worried and more aware of it knowing off people I've known all
my life have told me.
This can be why we can find hard to make friends but that get better from my experience the more I have been aware of my Autism.
He also aware of poor eye contract.
Communication Little language, speaking in the same tone, unable to understand meanings of gesture and facial expression, hard to understand jokes, mixing up words like you and I, repeating what they say or and what other people say.

When you have learning disabilities there can be a lack of support off society because we are slow and find it harder to cope with our lives than other people yet we are easier ill than other people.

Stress, Depression and Anxiety can last short term or for life.

If you think about it we can all suffer stress one way or another?

It's so easy to worry about things that you didn't need to but with some things you were right doing so.

If you would like to have more understanding with the Mind.

You may learn what’s, whys and how the Mind is or can be affected.
Is but they seem so long to remember now. 28.5.2013


No comments: