Tuesday 30 March 2021

Autism Specturm and covid lockdown

 As I have made you aware of the change and route in the last post, which can have an effect on everyone's lives as well as those facing Autism Spectrum even more so with the Covid lockdown. As far as Anxiety is concerned this applies those who face Anxiety whether they face Autism or not, which means the Covid lockdown can have a huge effect on their lives as much as people who suffer from Autism as well as Anxiety.

  Even those of us who face these problems understand the lockdown has been for the safe of everyones' health and safety and mainly ourselves. Even so, it's become a huge effect on our mental health and there might be a lot we are able to do compared to before lockdown started last March. However, there's nothing worse than struggling to understand things and yes they're most likely good reason why the government been changing the rules so often but if you face certain problems your so likely to struggle to understand than other people. Yet most, not all other people end up breaking the law but very rarely people with disabilities, mental health, and other problems because most of us if not do anything to avoid what we don't understand just in case that happens and we are unaware. Therefore' for example myself only time I have been through the door is to do food shopping etc. 


Naturally, I guess like many people support has been more limited than before. The first month of the lockdown my cleaner Aunt's friend wasn't able to work and my Aunt lives an hour from me months after she was lockdown. My Mother lives in American and hasn't been able to get over the UK, which can only support me with things online such as shopping cause most shops have been closed. Nails and hair have had to have been done by my Aunt's friend and my Aunt. 

Autism can link to different disabilities such as Dyspraxia, Dyslexia, Epilepsy Anxiety, and Depression, which I face and possibly others too. 

No comments: