Sunday 14 March 2021

Keep fighting the mind and keep fighting the world outside the mind.

 Mind over matter. 

We probley at times overthink. 

Without thinking we are just fighting with the mind, I guess. 

No one is alone but we can still feel that fear of embassrrement as if the world thinks we are crazy and mad. 

Nothing is known until it happens but confidence and trusting one's self is something else. 

Anxiety doesn't stop us from fearing.

We can struggle to believe ourselves but deep down in many ways we do. 

Sorry, I don't mean to fear the monster in the world.

It's almost as if I hear voices inside me telling me to do or not to do things and fear the worst if I do and don't do the opposite to my mind, even I see things differently or not. 

Go away voice. 


Go away voice because I am unsure whether or not you are advising me the right choice. 

Stop telling me what will happen if I make that choice whatever it may be. 

Maybe it's me fearing the worst, I don't know. 

May be your right and I am wrong but sometimes I might be right and you may be wrong but either way, maybe it's just fear. 

Stop telling me I'm no good for nothing and no one. 


Every day I am fighting with you fighting mind, can't you shut up the voice?

You can do nothing.

You can go nowhere.

You have no confidence and self-esteem, that's what the voice says.

Your worth nothing.

Why are you here?


You have nothing to give to this world.

The voice I admit I have limits what  I can and cannot do but I am not completely useless. 

 There are just times society makes me feel unless and makes me wonder why I am here.

Let's not let society get the better of us because not just me, I'm not alone feeling this way but I don't always feel this way. 

For most of us, there are reasons for feeling fear that we are not coping or and are coping in life.

It doesn't help our confidence and self-esteem when or if society doesn't see us as equal to everyone else. 

Disability, mental health or and other problems don't stop us from doing anything, it just limits us.

I cannot speak for others the same and similar to me but I have had times I have wondered why I am on the planet if I am no not using in the world but I guess without thinking about it I am and I don't let society get the better of me even though I have my limits.

Sometimes I guess I don't know my own strength as far as thinking is concerned. 


No comments: