Friday 26 March 2021

Causes of Epliespy

 Well without having to think about the cause of my Epliespy was lack of oxygen to the brain at birth but I cannot speak for anyone else's. However' I can bring up possible causes of traumatic brain injury,  serious illnesses. fever, stroke, stress, a huge amount of alcohol and or drugs. 

Sadly no one can avoid stress no matter what we try, whether we face Epliespy or other problems or not. There isn't a lot of difference to any of us only how we cope with them and how it affects us. Such as bills, filling forms, and even doing things to a time limit, etc people Epliespy or and other problems may struggle to come along and find them harder to cope with alone than people who don't face them. This is just an example of anything something someone has to do that could be very important to do. Other types of stresses could be a job, business losses, relationship break up, etc, which we can all face but seem like big bigger deals to those of us who face disabilities, mental health other problems. 

Stress awareness. 

Due to the fact I face Anxiety and okay I haven't faced a seizure since I was 43 and I am 51 not but if I get really stressed there's a fair chance I faced a seizure or seizures again. Sorry to sound negative there, although I don't others who face the face I know I am not alone.  This is not to seek attention but to raise awareness of those who face it. On this website, I am going to find a link I wrote about a year or two on a member of an old pop group back in the 70s and 80s. Sadly the least singer died very young, not sure whether it was down to his Epilepsy and Depression or something else Ian Curtis was his name. He was from a band called Joy Division, sang a great song called Love With Teair us apart. https://sararevealed.blogspot.com/2019/12/awarness-of-epliespy-and-mental-health.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuuObGsB0No



No comments: