Tuesday 30 March 2021

Examples of behavour and change in Autsim

 In many ways, we Autism people may seem boring to those who are not because we struggle to change route at least most of us on the whole. No one knows why that is and really we don't know why ourselves. In many ways, we may feel furstraighed how we are and what makes us comfortable. This is a struggle to explain because on the whole when we are aware of what's going on around us the last thing we don't want to do is bor, anyone, hurt anyone, etc, we don't want to be negative to anyone but also we are not saying that everything boils down to us having Autism either. We are as human as you, we have good and bad points about us but also apart of Autism is unawareness, which know doesn't make it right either. Even in the Autism world, there are positive parts of us as well.   

Examples of the route are doing, eating, wearing the same clothes, etc every day but of course, do not take this example to heart. I am pretty certain that most people are not in that sort of route, that just examples on the top of my head. Seriously most of us do the same things could be a favorite hobby, film, etc. Not sure about anyone else with Autism I can only speak for myself. I may go day, months, maybe years doing the same thing but one day I do change it and that will last another length of time however long or short it's going to be, it very often takes me ages and it's no intention or planned, etc, just happens that way without thinking about it and not even sure why myself. 

Autism is probley the most misunderstood condition out but it is a lifetime condition. To be honest, I am not sure on this one, I only have not so much improved but changed in some ways. As a child and maybe still in my teens I used to rock a lot and to be honest I don't think I do that as much now. I may be wrong but I think my awareness has may have slightly improved if not changed or both in the case maybe. To be truthful I have lived mostly on my own for years not sure I haven't fully noticed myself fully whereas when I was with the family a lot, mainly my late Gran bless used to tell me to stop rocking a lot. 

Seriously like for everyone change can be good and bad depending on what sort of changes etc. In a strange way, even positive changes can be a shock to the system for everyone because they are new to everyone but good or bad, right or wrong route is a huge thing and new changes take people with Autism a bit more time to get used to than other people and top of that very high Anxiety levels are to be except most people who face Autism.

No comments: