Friday 26 March 2021

Epliepsy advice about check ups.

 From my experience, I am only aware of ECGs. We all know Epliespy happen all time yet there people who don't face it all ever in their lives. If you have concerns that you or someone or people you know may be facing seizures. I would advise you to get checked or and advise others to so. However, I understand with Covid the NHS is very limited which is very concerning mainly with Epliespy so it may be advisable if it's or and advise those who may be facing seizure to make a health professional aware, even though appointments may be limited, etc.

 No one can force anyone to do what they don't want but not always the case, Epilepsy can be a huge life risk if not checked or even treated if there's anything to be concerned about but you never know there you or and whoever may be in the clear. 

I know this makes no sense but there have been cases, it has happened to me where I have had ECGs and nothing has shown yet I have been facing seizures but if not checked it could be a huge concern. 

Here are some links for treatment whether or people, someone knows is facing Epilesy already or you think you, others could. Naturally when it's yet checked one won't be having treatment but this could be what could be what's faced with it is etc. Those who are facing it are naturally likely to know so if needs they may be able to tell you what to expect, someone else or others.  https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/epilepsy/treatment/

No comments: