Monday 17 August 2020

2020 poems

 I hear the wind.

I hear the wind howling.

I see the trees blowing side to side.

Rain is pouring crackling thundering and lightening everywhere as water is spraying out the grey sky to floods.

I hear the sound of the air from the sea air rushing the waves away as the tide goes in and out and trees blow about.

The sound of the wind as owls howl and shout through the night.

The stars and the moon in the grey-black sky as they change from black to white as the night goes into day and the clouds break into the rain.

As the morning light rises, light rain hits the waves of the sea.

 

I miss the sea.

 

I used to love the sea as a child.

I could have swum for miles if my Dad would have let me.

I miss the fresh breeze underneath my feet.

I loved running along wild on the beach, the feel of my bouncing ball.

Making sandcastles in the sand with the sun as the tide is going in and out.

 

Misunderstood.

Never say I cannot read and write; I just cannot express what is going through my mind.

This is not talent; it is words that come out the wrong way round.

Never say I am nothing and no one, I am not completely hopeless, but I am not brainly either.

I just cannot spell or make sense for most of you to understand me.

I am dyslexic and dyspraxia.

 

I found you the love of my life without looking but I have not found my poem I am looking for.

 

I guess I should not look for the poem I want in my mind otherwise I will never find it, it may come if I do not look for it.

I know I have only met you on Facebook and video chat.

Neither of us were looking for one another.

I made you admin, then you became my friend and inexpertly become my lover.

Now you have become my pleaser I treasurer, the pain I feel when you are in pain.

My coffee pot in the morning to start the day, who I see on video chat.

The hover who helps me say what is on my mind to blow the cobwebs away, but I love you for you.

I have not really found the words to express so this is no poem, just words I try to express.

No comments: