Thursday 20 August 2020

Autism poems

 

Autism is speaking.

What is everyone thinking?

Are we that scarily?

We do not mean to be, but we can be characters of imagination.

It is hard to know if we are more worried about us than what we think of you.

 Guessing the unknown is the hardest but interesting part.

If we are not real, which we are but no harm in guessing what and who we could be in our character but that would not be the real us.

Expressing how we feel is not easy for us, which is why we communicate in facial expressions, we know is hard to know what we are thinking but surely you can tell by our expressions whether we are happy or sad.

It is hard to know we are thinking but the truth we are worried about what you are thinking, which is why may not say anything if we do not know you.  

 

 

I am real.

I am real and I am here.

Can you see me?

I am not a figure of your imagination.

Do I look strange?

Sorry, I do not mean to appear as I seem.

I am Autistic.

When I know someone, and something is new I just find it hard to know how to react to anything unexcepted to me.


  

  

Sorry if I stare.

Sorry if I seem to stare as I do not realize I am.

I ask myself every day what you all are thinking mainly if we see others for the first time and we do not one another.

Guess it can be strange even if we do know one another.

I wonder if you think as me as if I am some type of fleek?

I do not mean to be, tell me what you are thinking?

It is so easy to be misunderstood someone I am not, well someone who I do not me to be because I am really me. 


I am not someone you dreamt.

Maybe I am concerned too much what people are thinking, I can only guess not read minds.

Sometimes I guess I am right, sometimes I guess I am wrong, sometimes I guess I will never know.

Unless someone says.

Everyone’s reaction is likely to be different because we are all human, which makes us interesting not boring otherwise we would all the same.

That is fine but by some, I guess I will be misunderstood, I am not likely to please everyone. 


No comments: