Friday 7 August 2020

Sara's page 5

 John Keats.

 

It must have been a heartbreak of what was going through John Keats’s mind but all the same he expressed to the world.

Back then there was no help for things like emotional stress.

Poetry may or may or may not have been his aim but however, the word came out it was his way of expressing at the time because there was nothing else out there to help him manage how he may have been feeling, same for other people back than before and after him.

When I first picked up a poetry book by John Keats, I had no clue to who John Keats was.

I admit I was never much of a reader as younger person, but I was hooked when I came across Keats and he inspired me at the time because I could see he was going through similar things in his lifetime to what I was when I read his work.

It never crossed my mind at the time plan to read his work and be inspired it just happened unexcepted, then other poets inspired such as Shelly and many more.

was going through similar things in his life to what I was when I read his work.

It never crossed my mind at the time plan to read his work and be inspired it just happened unexcepted, then other poets inspired such as Shelly and many more.


My reply to Tony Ben's speech.

There are too many people in the British government who does not tell its people the truth?
There are too many people in the government who breaks its peoples' promises.
It does not cost them money to kill us but it costs them a lot to keep us alive.
They are in the wrong job because they are so greedy and tight with money.
They are in the wrong are people who make promises what they don't keep.
Tony Benn was one of the very few MPs who told the  

truth, he wasn't tight and greed and he kept his promises to us people.
Those of the government who makes their peoples' lives unhappy are not happy themselves unless they make their peoples' unhappy who is us?
The truth hurts them because they know they are in the wrong but very few are in the right.
A few in the government do not make their people unhappy. 


The government.

I don't mean to bore you the reader I hate writing about the government as much as you hate reading about them.
There again your voices have the right to be heard.
As a learning disability, Mental Health awareness trainer and Advocate the government sadly comes into my job.
Those in the wrong can’t face the truth.
They are cowards and they know the mess they have put this country.
They are tight and greedy with money and making cuts all-round the country.
They need to know what it's like to be disabled and ill.
They need to know the lives of disabled and ill people are as important other peoples.
There's a feeling of disabled and ill people being blamed for the way we are.
No human asks to come into the world let alone be disabled and unwell.
We just need the rights of the help and support we need.
We want to work more than most non-disabled people want.
If it's lifted to the government they will let us work without support that we need yet if anything serious happens we would be still be blamed by the government
, which is always the case.

I am just writing it how it is. 

Appeals.

What bad situation to put vulnerable people in.
With people win their appeals or not they still have to pay back loans if they have used them before their appeal.
This can bring people back to square one without having their benefits cut again.
People worry about whether or not they are going to manage, no wonder so many people suffer from anxiety and depression.
This stress is far too much for people.
What is this government thinking?
They must all need their heads testing.

To put such vulnerable people who are in big danger of getting into debt and losing their lives mainly when a lot of people don't have any help and support anymore.

What about those people who really can't manage their own money yet they have lost their help and support?
This is a big crisis for all those who have lost their money.
Those who have lost and or can't manage their money.

Society is blind to the world around them.

 

Society is blind, not disabled people.

Society is blind to what we can and cannot do.

Society rarely sees the good in us like our talents.

They spend more time thinking about what hard work we are and how much the money we cost because we are disabled but true or not, it is not our fault we were put into the world that way, which is on the whole no one’s fault.

Yes, things like talent do cost money but it should be worth the money with things we are good at with the right  support and training the same with the things we need to help us live our lives. 


when you’re disabled.

When you’re disabled it's as if society treats you as if you are no one.
You are looked down on as hard work and cost too much money.
It's as if the whole world is against you but not everyone is.
It seems as if everyone is blaming you for being disabled and ill as well as been born.
It's as if everyone thinks negative of you but not everyone does.
Some people wrap you up in cotton wool but others put you in situations you can't manage.

I was

s very young.

We went to school together when we were so small and so young.
We are the age as each but I can't believe we won't see each other anymore.
I can't believe I knew you for forty years then suddenly you have gone.
To me, there's no friend like you, Molly.
The friend  who carried my clothes out of school in the hot summer of  1976, when I thoughtlessly took my clothes off at the age of six and a half.

 you as if you don't want to do 

anything but there are. 

Time to fly.


When you hear the wind and the rain think of me flying the air but remember I'm no one special.
Read my words to see how I look at life.
You might not always be happy with what I say but they are my thoughts and feelings to life.
Everyone is different in how we think and feel about life but others may think the same as each other but not all.
Think of me like a bird or a kite or even both.
I don't expect you all to like.
No one can be liked by everyone.
There are different people.

There are different tastes.

There are different styles.

The world would be a boring place if it were all the same.

 many people with nothing wrong with them who don't want to do anything at all.
There's so much misunderstanding in this world.


Memory for you. 

You will hear me blow with the wind when the wind blows the trees from left to right, side to side.
When the wind is blowing really wild the rain, wind and storm.
Think of me as a bird, a kite or both whether it's day, morning, or night.
No one will know where I am, between you and I, I will fly to the moonlight.
I may not be gone I maybe soon with you.
I may move from the moon to the sea from night to morning.
As you see me, think of me how I look at life.
Don't ever think I don't understand or care how hard it is for you.
I just might be yet to be with you for a long to come.

It never makes sense that we are put on this earth to not to be here again.

From children to old people yet some of us don't become old.


Anger with the wind.

Maybe I was wrong to think you left me for someone else.
Maybe it was all in my mind but then you were messing with my mind.
Not knowing whether you loved me or not.
You said you loved me again when I stopped loving you but then I loved you for so long.
I don't think you can cope with me not anymore being your victim of love.
Yet if I did still love you, you wouldn't love me, it was like a game hide and seeks or cat and mouse.
You knew had to make me angry like the stormy rain and wind.

You make me sad because I loved you for so long yet I had to stop loving you to walk away from you altogether.
I hate feeling anger towards anyone but you have made me that way to a point as anger has turn hate which is a very strong word.
It's like you have kicked me inside and cut me up like a knife. 


You are no money man.

Who’s that guy walking down the street?
This guy is you, you who don't need the world to keep me happy, I just want you.
You don't show off with your hands in your pockets.
You haven't got Trocadero feet.
He must be coming home from work.

You never make any noise about playing with your toys.
You’re my man you’re no boy.
I just love your curls.
You are no money man meaning you don't need money to keep me happy.
 I don't want your money I want your love.
You never drink beer so you never give me any tears.
I'm not just anyone's, I'm yours.
I love you I know you won't mess up my mind.


Most people treat Molly my longest friend ever since I except love back but I know you don't give me no cI except love back but I know you don't give me no crap my chap. 

You’re a good lad you don't mess with my head and you don't just think about getting me into bed.
I don't want your money; I just want your love.
I want us to dance and have a romance.

 

This is your only chance man.
Timmy tells the DJ we want to dance to a good song.
You don't need your teeth to smile.
It doesn't matter if our love takes quite a while, I just love your style.

rap my chap. 

You’re a good lad you don't mess with my head and you don't just think about getting me into bed.
I don't want your money; I just want your love.
I want us to dance and have a romance.



 

This is your only chance man.
Timmy tells the DJ we want to dance to a good song.
You don't need your teeth to smile.
It doesn't matter if our love takes quite a while, I just love your style.

 

No comments: