Friday 7 August 2020

Sara's poetry page 6

 Moneyman.

No moneyman can win my love. 
No money matters at all only love.

No one else will take your place.
Who cares what people think of my taste, I love you that is all that counts?
Time apart brings tears to my eyes.


Leave my mind alone.


Leave my mind alone, I do not love you anymore.

Now I love someone else so much better, you have left my life so leave my mind.

You have only left my life because I have walked out of yours.

I have walked out of your life for good because you want me more than just friends but then no you want to hurt me again.

I will not let you hurt me again because I will not be in your life.


I am not walking back in your life again, no way.

All I have left from you is anger and pain.

You are like poison floating through my mind.

Now I have walked away from your game of cat and mouse.

Whatever I wanted you wanted the opposite, so I learned you played childish games.

I was far too blind at the time to see that you were playing with my mind.

 

 

You are like a silly boy a child who has never grown up.


At the time all I could think about is how much I love you but then in the end you hurt me far too much to carry staying with you for the rest of life yet you were everything I hoped for not I don't want anymore.


 Yet it is hard to believe that love I have for you for so long has grown into so much hate. 

 

I'm no poet, I just have a way with words.

I left school having learned nothing at all, nothing to please the eyes of society anyway.
Society taught me nothing at all.
When I wrote these words at twenty-seven years old
 I was just classed as talking a load of rubbish not
 classed as a poet but then I don't see myself as anyone special.
Society thinks of poets being boring, boring maybe but
 then we are boring because we tell the truth  but we are not lying
 or telling the truth like everyone we are not always right like no one always is,
 we just have a way with words.
Disabled people poets in the eyes of society are a laughing stock,
 I'm one of them but that doesn't make me bright but then I'm not thick either.
Society sees people with disabilities and health 

 problems as

 hard work and as if we should be named and shamed for the way we are,

 

we are not at fault as to why we are as we are.
These things could have to anyone at any time,
 how would like to be blamed and shamed for what happens to you? 
Our life matters just like yours do.
Society sees us as slow and thick
I'm a poet with disabilities who wasn't as a poet in school,
 I'm no poet I just have a way with words.
I'm not thick I’m not bright I'm just misunderstood for someone
 I'm not just like others like me and not much different.
Poets are not poets, we are no one special, we just have a way with words.
There must be plenty in my shoes who have their own 
skills and abilities.

Everyone has different abilities in different ways.
We all have weaknesses and strengths in different

ways to each other.

 

skills and abilities.
Everyone has different abilities in different ways.
We all have weaknesses and strengths in different

ways to each other.


All about Dyslexia.

Maybe it's all our minds I admit to write and say but it's also all truth that has to be told.
It's dyslexic words that think too much or not at all.
Who says too much but then says nothing at all.
Who remembers too much but remember nothing at all.
Every day the brain is different which is why we are so hard
 for a lot of non-dyslexic to understand yet like all of
 you we are not good and bad at the same things.
It's all Dyslexia poetry with me when my mind thinks too much, I'm a dyslexic poet.
My brain works when I have a lot of ideas about what to write.

then
 I think too much otherwise I don't write at all
Letters in words are mostly in the wrong places but not all the time,
 I don't get it wrong every single time.
Many things are written and said the wrong way round but not all the time.
Words jump off the page in the small print when I read.
Mostly I can't remember what read.
Like I said I can vary from all depending what I am reading and the day.
Every day is unknown what's going to be to me but
 I can only guess for other people with Dyslexia too.
Number 62 becomes number 26.
Bb becomes Dd.
He becomes e instead of I after e.
Because becomes become.
Mn becomes Nn.
Rr becomes Mm.
Pp becomes Qq.


We don't get it wrong every single day.
Our brain works different each and every day.
Like all of you we are good and bad at different things.
Not all dyslexic people face the same problems or the same talents. remembering a lot to nothing at all depending on what I am reading and the day.
Every day is unknown what's going to be to me but
 I can only guess for other people with Dyslexia too.
Number 62 becomes number 26.
Bb becomes Dd.
E becomes i instead of I after e.
Because becomes become.
Mn becomes Nn.
Rr becomes Mm.
Pp becomes Qq.
We don't get it wrong every single day.
Our brain works differently from each and every day.
Like all of you, we are good and bad at different things.



Not all dyslexic people face the same problems or the same talents.

Dyslexic poet.

I'm a Dyslexic poet with a Dyslexic mind.
I write poetry because I think most of the time.
Too many words go through my mind or none at all.
At times the world can be so unkind, misunderstanding to not able to read and write.
I just say, do, write and think of things the wrong way round, I even miss things out.
I miss words out of sentences.
My dyslexia can vary from words I can't spell, words I can't read and words I can't recognize.
Put the right letters in the wrong places of words but it don't happen like this all the time.
Get 62 mixed up 26.
I don't always get things the wrong way round, every day is different.
None of this is on purpose.

What makes me a Dyslexic poet?
 I have thoughts when my mind isn't blank.
I say things far too long for others to have the time to listen to me.

 

I find it very hard to put things in a short way.
This is why I need support in essays and assignments plus needing someone to proofread my work to see it makes sense.
I have weaknesses and I have talent.
I weaknesses are all the problems I face in being Dyslexic.
My talents are thought that goes through my head that are words that are put into poetry.
My drawing and painting is my other ways of expressing what I think about it. 


Turn back the clock.

There's no going back all we can do is go forward.
We can't mend what's been broken.
You can't always change what's been done.
Most of us are so blind to the world when we are young.
When we wake up it's very often too late or and we are too old.
No good been made with ourselves and others when mistakes big or and small are already made.
Those mistakes may have been made for us to learn right from wrong.
Those mistakes may have made us the people we are today.
What did wrong yesterday we learn from it today?
The same people but different kinds of people.
We are not as soft as we used to be, we just need to keep our eyes open more. 

Winter isn't wintered now.

The season is so mixed up these days.
In  a strange way, mixed seasons are a good and bad thing.
All four seasons can change in one day.
Insects live all year round yet they used to die in the winter.
It's never cold enough as many people are getting more mice than ever before.
We don't see as many snowdrops as we did before because we get less snow than we did before.
Yet the day becomes night so quickly, clock go forward in the summer but back in the winter, not everyone changes most things do.
All seasons vary all year round these days.

  Introducing poetry.


I'm not introducing poetry I'm introducing poetry.
The way with words is what I have got I'm not a poet.
All words mean a thing but too many of the same words mean
 different things like two meaning number 2, too much meaning too, to me and you meaning too.
The English language is so hard yet clever when it's done.
Our thoughts can be strange  that go through our minds.
We can express ourselves in so many different ways.
Different people find different ways to be understood.
My poetry and art is my way to be understood otherwise, too many of you, I can go on too much.
Just stop reading if I'm boring you or if you have little or no time to right my work.
Many cut off the phone because they have no time to listen to me but  due to my dyslexia I find it hard to express myself in a short way.

My way to express is poetry and art, may be a novel one day
 in a strange way sorry to say. 

 

When you’re a poet.

To me, one  can become a thousand words.
To me I see one word then I see another.
I don't really see myself as a poet, I'm just writing as if I'm talking, I'm no one special.
Getting it down on paper can be better than saying it yet
 I can say too much just as much or nothing at all when my mind is blank.
Then you say something, then think nothing at all.
Put the phone on me because I say too much!
Stop reading my poem because it's too long.
That's up to you because some of my poems may be 
long enough.

It works both ways because when you want to talk I want to talk.
Maybe some days I get the balance right I just don't know.
My mind can be blank other days with nothing to say.
What goes around comes around.
I may go on too long but I do have a talent of a way with words.
That doesn't make me special, clever or famous, I'm just me.
What goes through my mind goes into my writing.
When it comes to writing I must read my poems into a voice recorder on my phones.

 

Poems are.

Words on a page.

Words coming from the mind written from pen to paper.

Ideas can just spring to mind at any time.

Many ideas come from nowhere.

Many poets are inspired by other poets.

Many poets like writers’ research things.

Most of us poets vary where our ideas come from to write our own poems.

I want to write a poem.

I want to write a poem, but my mind is blank.

Oh, forget I am not a poet as I am not published but I just write words and most probably do not mean anything.

I cannot say how much I will say in this verse.

I will write whatever comes to mind in this line.

I may write sense or a load of rubbish.

 


 

No comments: