Sunday 2 August 2020

ADHD part 2

The reason for writing about ADHD again is because there is just so much to it. I have just been researching the pros and cons. I may have read this wrong but the way I see it, it can vary from person to person, you can have two forms of it or just one. For example, when it comes to studying etc you can either have no concentration or you can be full ideas to come out.  It can be a case of giving wrong answers, a lot of mistakes, etc, or and so many ideas finding to wait to come out.


 However, there could be times with a lot of people who face the disability too much information mainly once can be hard to cope, this can be hard if they under time limits, etc like in school, college, etc or even a certain task in a workplace. When it comes to that they may need a lot of support to get it done and finished on time, the workload can be a challenge for most people who face the disability. Plus the work may not be correct if they have had to rush and they have no help to get it done how others want it, plus they may struggle to make the right. 

Just to say Anxiety and Depression either is or can be linked to ADHD, as strange as it sounds I could be either right, wrong, or both, which I know makes no sense at all. The reason why I say this is because from my own experience it took me years to accept the way I am. This may because I have achieved more things naturally in my adult life than I did the start of my life. This point I am trying to make is not sure which disability it is but when trying so hard to do things, getting nowhere or and thinking you're getting nowhere, it is easy to get furstraighted and upset because you want to learn and do things in the same as everyone else but I found more achieved the more I accepted myself been how I am and furstraighten get's less now if any. Whether that is ADHD, Anxiety both I will be honest to say I am not sure. Therefore I am guessing may come across most people when or if they achieve the more so the will accept how they are and get furstraighted less but I am not necessary right in some people yes and others no maybe. 


I might be wrong but those with ADHD easily get bored but it may not be the case for everyone and if that's the case it may not necessarily mean they face ADHD. Like I said the start of the last post, you don't need all the energy in the word physically to have ADHD. You can be full of energy or be the opposite or and guess it is possible someone can be both or and it can change throughout your life like it did with me.

No comments: