Thursday 13 August 2020

Famous people with disabilities, special needs, all problems

 This handout is the aim of positives in disabilities, special needs, and all problems. On the whole, most of society sees the negative of us because of our problems. This can make us feel alone, dependant on society, cost too much money, need more, help, looking, hard work for society, etc. Just to say it was not our idea for us to turn out we have. We did not intend our own problems in intentions to make life hard for you, it was not chosen to make life hard for you or ourselves. One question you cannot answer, what would you be thinking and say if you were in our shoes?  We are not saying this is not the case but we have our strengths also.

In my experience, I have achieved my positives and faced my negatives like everyone. 

In school, I was only good at drawing, painting, coloring, and swimming. I thought I was going to be nothing and no one. I was even told by some teachers in my early years, that I was not going to get anywhere in life, which trues at the time as I left school qualification or no knowledge to my name. I caught up with my education in college. Ended up being a learning disability and mental health awareness trainer, Advocate, Mentor, I like poetry, writing, drawing, coloring, and painting. 

Throughout my adulthood, I have become aware of lots of famous people with disabilities, special needs, and other problems such as Tom Cruise, Robin Williams. Daniel Radcliff, Elton John, Mayall, Adam Ant, Whoopi Goldberg, Steven Spielberg, Justin Timberlake, and more.https://www.topcounselingschools.org/rankings-30-celebrities-you-didnt-know-have-learning-disabilities/

No comments: