Friday 7 August 2020

Sara' poetry page 9

 Mr Spider

Big black spiders.
Big black bodied spiders.
Eight black legs.
Spiders come rushing without you knowing.
Some of us love them.
Some of us hate them.
Most of us fear them.

Some of us have nightmares about spiders.
Most of us catch spiders in jars and keep them as pets.
I am not scared of them; I just don't like them mostly when they are there when you don't know they are there.
I don't like them around me.
What about you?

 

 

Mr. jaguar
I am Mr. Jaguar, I start with a J.
I look like a leopard, cat, or tiger.
I come from the jungle or the wild.
I purr when I am frightened.

My coat is spotty.

 

Mr. .  octopus
Im Mr. Octopus I come from the sea. 

 

Mr. peacock.

I am beautiful
 I spread my feathers in the sunny weather, it makes me feel so much better.
My feathers are different colours green, golden, blue, and pink. 


Q is quail

I am Mr Quail I live outside in the wild in a cage which needs cleaning daily.
  I need food and water in my cage changing daily too.
I am a small bird with a big body and a small tail.

 

there's still time for me but I have also learned not to build my hopes up you see.

 

When I was twenty - eight I thought my life was over I thought it was too late, even though I was in love with a man who wasn't right for me.
I may go through pain in my life like everyone else but I pick myself up and move on. 

Now I love the man who is for me.

 R is for a rat.
Rats are fury and black.
A rat can be very fat across their backs.
Down the rat holes, the rats go hiding from been eaten the witches.


Squirrel


A squirrel has a very big stick up ears.
His eyes shine out bright.
His tummy is very furry.
His craws are very sharp.
His tail sticks up like a brushy handful of fur.
He stands upon the tree eating nuts.

 

 

 Tiger.

 

The big tiger will be a bite if he needs to bit.
You will wake up in the night with a fright.
The big tiger seems to have evil eyes.
The big tiger also has very bright orange stripes.

 

 Some of us are dark, other blonde hair, and even many more colours.

Some of us in life need more help than others.

Life is not about being nosey we are just full of wondering and full of questions.

Most of us are full of information and others are full of the unknown, or even both.

Some of us love one another.

Some of us like one another.

Some of us hate one another.

We are loved, liked, hated by someone or a lot of people.

Some reasons are unknown, and others are not, whichever we are here in this world until the time is over but all the same, we are remembered to how we were.

U is for umbrella bird.
My name is Mr. Umbrellabird.
My feathers are black.
I am red across my crest. 
I like to eat large pieces of fruit.

 

v is a vampire bat
I am Mr. Vampire bat and my wings flap.
I am mostly in the dark with witches and big black cats and rats.

 what do I know, that's what I used to think of other people when I was there.



I am human like everyone sign of my Father until I was twenty - one all my family was there for me from birth.

 

When I was a young girl of sixteen, I used to dream of wings underneath my feet dreaming of the man I would marry, how wrong was I to think such a thing. I was just too blind to see but what will be. Never anyone.

 

 I am a disabled the person who has or should the right to live my life the same as other people and that is the same for other disabled people too.

Other disabled people should have the same rights too.

I will tell you as the human being sitting here all through my childhood I could not see a brother and sister with me till I was thirteen.

It was the beginning of my teenage years when my baby sister came to me.yself.

I didn't think I could carry, I felt so alone but I wasn't.




Hearing voices.


I don't think I accepted I heard voices in my heard which I still heard from those days but it was the state of mind I was in at the time.
I admitted my mind has improved to what it was.
It's too easy now whose in my shoes then to say don't give you, which is what others said to me once upon a time.
Never judge a book from its cover, who am I to say but it's okay to be not okay I'm here for you if you want to tell me too?
Not everyone is lucky to get through but there are people here to listen with the best intentions even if not everything is enough.
It's too easy for us who have come through it to say there's away even though we are still here.
We are here if you want us to listen to you but we will never force you.   

WE ARE WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE ARE.

We are characters in different ways. 


We are who we and what we are.

We can't choose to be born or to be born.
We can't choose where we are born.
We can't choose who we are born to.
We are not perfect or all negative either, we can only be the best we can be as long we don't create wars, crime, violence, etc.
' However' one country isn't big enough for the whole world to live in and one country doesn't have enough money to keep the whole world. 

 Bob Marley, the voice of truth

The voice of truth was so many people when I was so young seemed so old when they were so young themselves. You seemed so young though when you left the world at thirty - six you went so soon when I was 11 years of age.

None of this makes any sense but I never understood what the words in your songs were about but whatever you said the style of your music sounded talented and sounds as great today as it did yesterday.

Even today at 50, I still don't understand your true meaning behind your songs I know they are about peace, not war, and not just politics and drugs.



Looks at us.

Who are we?

What are we doing here and why?

We are all human.

We are all different because it would be a completely boring world if we were all the same

We are who we are and what we are?

No matter who and what we have, we all have good and bad in us, not simply good and not just bad all different ways.

Some of us are better and worse than others.

Some of us are tall, others in between, others small.

Some of us are fat, slim, in between, thin.

Some with blue eyes, brown eyes and so the list goes on.



The Disabled character.

 

I am a disabled character

What do you think when you look at me?
Who made me and why?
Is there's a character in me?
Why did you bring this disabled world to me?
My disability may be hidden but believe me, I'm disabled so do not judge me or others like me?

Do not judge anyone at all

Disabled people are as human-like anyone.




Are you seeing the positive as well as the negative when you look at disabled people?

I'm not a poet or storyteller I just write words that mean everything or nothing at all.
You see a human being who is not very wise no more or less than anyone.
Everyone including disabled people and other people should be equal to society. 

No one is completely useless or perfect either.

We are what we are and who we are.

 

As a human being, I am sitting here still.
I'm a human baby, child, and teenager inside an adult  
who came into this world just like with or without a reason.

Like you I keep trying to achieve my goals.
Did you ever you used to notice the things I used to do like losing a sock and shoe?
In all of us, there's still that baby and child, dribbling, losing stockings and shoes even though adulthood however young and old we may be.
Do you still see the baby in me?

 

Never judge a book by its cover.


I felt as if the days and nights were long, I thought I was alone but I wasn't.
I thought it was the end of me but I was stronger than I thought I was.
Anyone whose here now I can understand you not, believe me, that's okay I'm not forcing you to do so  









 

Mr.  octopus
Im Mr. Octopus I come from the sea. 

 

Mr. peacock.

I am beautiful
 I spread my feathers in the sunny weather, it makes me feel so much better.
My feathers are different colors green, golden, blue, and pink.

 

 

 

 of my time licking fur.

 

Mrs. kangaroo
My name is Mrs. kangaroo from Australia.
I jump and hop and cannot stop with my baby Kangaroo in poach, goes bounce bonce.
Here comes Joey.

Mr. Lion

He's a big lion with hair down his front and back.
His ears are so flat, but he hears everything around him.
His eyes are like dogs, but his eyes are brown and black.
His nose is big enough to smell his meat.
The month is big enough to have a lot to eat.

Mr. monkey
I am Mr. Mickey Monkey from the zoo.
I swing from tree to picking and eating bananas.
Now I am chilling in the sun.

 

Mr. newt
My name is Mr. Newt who swims in the lake with mt coot.
I lay 200 to 300 eggs.
I eat snug and worms.


Q is quail
I am Mr. Quail I live outside in the wild in a cage which needs cleaning daily.
  I need food and water in my cage changing daily too.
I am a small bird with a big body and a small tail.

 

R is for a rat.
Rats are fury and black.
A rat can be very fat across their backs.
Down the rat holes, the rats go hiding from been eaten the witches.

 

Squirrel

A squirrel has a very big stick up ears.
His eyes shine out bright.
His tummy is very furry.
His craws are very sharp.
His tail sticks up like a brushy handful of fur.
He stands upon the tree eating nuts.


W is for walrus
I am Mr. Walrus, I live in the sea.
I eat clams, worms, shell crabs, shrimp, and sea cucumbers.

 

x is for Xerus.
My name is Mr Xerus
I’ m like a Squirrel.
I live in the wild and eat nuts.

 

My name is Mr Yak.

You can ride me on my back with my tack like a donkey, pony, or horse out in the field.

I look like a bull or cow.

Z is for zebra
My name is Miss. Debra Zebra.
I look like a horse but with
stripes. 
You see me in the sunlight.





 

 


No comments: